Paypal: Maximum transfer amount w/o being flagged?

Hi,

I heard that there's a $2000 limit per day for withdraw to the bank, currently I am withdrawing 500 GBP everyday (except Sat/Sun) without any problem, can I go further?

Thank you.

The amount u can withdrawn daily, montly depends on your account type and country mostly. For exaple and US Premium or Business verified PayPal account does not have any limits to send or withrawn money. For UK its should be same, however if u will be processing realy much they might ask you for more information about you or your business if they did not that already.

Well... actually I am talking about the implicated limit of the paypal "security flag" system. I am holding UK verified Business account and currently withdrawing 500 GBP daily without problem. I am wondering if I can go further...like 600..

I heard that many accounts got limited (locked) automaticly because they withdrawed too much at one time(or, per 24 hours). And obviously they withdrawed the money under the "official limit" that paypal placed on their account, or they would not go through.

So I am wondering what the implicated limit is...

If you can provide them all information and fax the papers they want, then it wont be a problem to withdwrawn more...there are merchants that process over $100.000 / year with paypal without problems.

Originally posted by gngonline
    If you can provide them all information and fax the papers they want, then it wont be a problem to withdwrawn more...there are merchants that process over $100.000 / year with paypal without problems.
    hmm.. $100,000 / year is like $273 per day (around 150 pounds), that definitely should not be a problem, as now I am already 500 GBP ($1000 USD) per day..

But I know that once got limited then that will be not easy to restore it, (I heard something like "180 days" policy...) even you fax all the stuffs.

Any other advice? ( if from paypal current employee would be greatly appreciated ) Thank you.

Originally posted by tomyz
    hmm.. $100,000 / year is like $273 per day (around 150 pounds), that definitely should not be a problem, as now I am already 500 GBP ($1000 USD) per day..

But I know that once got limited then that will be not easy to restore it, (I heard something like "180 days" policy...) even you fax all the stuffs.

Any other advice? ( if from paypal current employee would be greatly appreciated ) Thank you.
    My point was not related with the amount you process, i meant if you are in good standing with PayPal u will have no problems to withdrawn more. Basically an business verified account have no limits at all but u might need to tell them more about your business. Best thing u can do to be sure is to give them a call.

I believe if you verify everything, have a bank account, credit card, ssn, etc. on file. They remove the daily limit.
    SeeksAdmin .:. Linux & Windows Server Management
    24/7 Coverage | 30 Day Guarantee | Fast Response Times
    Quality Outsourced Customer Support Services
    █ Drop Me A Line For Special Offers