Can Anyone Help me with Vbulletin?

Hey all,

Just trying to upgrade to the latest version of vb but i have had a problem with the database. I got the database saved of 400mb or so, i was hoping if someone could try and load it up as i just cant seem to get it working and it keeps crashing on my computer.

Il be really greatful for any help or any other instructions

Here is the site btw
    If you love soccer then check it out here

if you open the database with a decent editor then you can upload each table individualy, they will still be huge themselves but not so big that it times out on you, I had a database of similar size and thats what i had to do and it worked a treat although time consuming...

One word of advice do it on a practice board first make sure it goes in correctly...

Reading, England
    Just upload the .sql file and ask your host to import it for you. No need to waste time splitting the file and hoping it doesn't crash. Would take forever with a 400MB file.

If you have a shell account, it is easier to do.
    >> MyHost4Life <<
    Professional, Competitively Priced Hosting Services.
    Guaranteed 99.9% Uptime with 24/7 Live Support!

If you continue to have trouble, feel free to PM me and I can help you restore the database
    * Rock solid shared & reseller UK webhosting. No downtime™ *
    Now offering fully managed VPS servers

Looks like you've already got the latest version of the software running. I wouldn't worry about upgrading to 3.5 just yet as Jelsoft have yet to release the beta package...
    Warning: include('signature') [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in eval'd code on line 38
    Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'signature' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in eval'd code on line 38