should I move to a Dedicated server?

Hi,

Currently I have a VPS, 200Mhz CPU and 256Mb Ram.

In total My sites on that VPS gets around 45000 Unique Hits a day
    and the server load is more than 10.00 (1 cpu) and sometime Jumps above 50.00 (1 CPU), normally remain between 1-5, while Memory Usage is normally around 70.0 % .

What you think, should I upgrade my VPS, or move to a dedicated server?

Zahid

Move to a dedicated! You are maxing out your VPS. or maybe there is another VPS user in the server that is maxing out the server that is why the performance of your vps is affected.

Good Luck in your search...

You may want to try optimising, but by the sounds of it you will probably need a dedicated.
    crucialparadigm - Affordable, Reliable, Professional :
    Web Hosting
    24/7 Support Web Hosting Reseller Hosting Cloud/VPS Plans Dedicated Servers

Thanks for quick replies

Which dedicated server provider do you prefer?
    I need 100% Fully Managed Server, CPanel/WHM, Better Support.

Budget is Under $250

Zahid

Zahid, for a fully managed server, you may want to go with LiquidWeb. Many good comments about them. I used their server and network before, through someone else, and see it's great. Another great one is CyberWurx. Even with un-managed servers, I see their service is very fast, all tickets're answered within minutes

If you want provider take care your server, dont go with cheap "managed" server. They just dont know what's happening with your server until you ring them. Considering carefully before making order

good luck

Thats a pretty good budget, I would defenitly move to a dedicted, as for a manged provider there are number of good one like LiquidWeb, servint.com, allmanaged
    I have a server with resellerworkz.com, and i have to say that they have an axcellent service.

zahid

I'd go with Bliksem Hosting - http://www.bliksemhosting.com Look up their dedicated boxes and check their reviews here, they are what you are looking for.
    Todd

Thankyou all for the suggestions

I am making a list of Providers, and will choose one with the excellent support

Thanks again,
    Zahid

www.poundhost.com are very good if you are uk based, i used them for almost a year with no problems at all