Some people cannot access my site? What can I do

Ok basically this is what has happened. I have a website works fine and all, it is a forum. Okay well anyways one day it crashes and some freak hacks it for some reason. Well anyways I have a backup of the SQL and all so I split it and uploaded it. And then it is working fine. The only thing is that now not everybody can view the website. IT has been around 1 month or so since it has been online from the hacking. The problem now is some people cannot access my site, mainly people from Australia, Asia, parts of Africa.

I then asked my host why this was. THis is what he replied with

We get about 8 hack attempts per day. Any IP address detected as the source gets banned automatically and entered into the firewall - thus denying access entirely to that IP - or anyone going through that IP.
    its possible that some one went through a gateway some where and that it got blocked. if that is the case - then I'm sorry, but I wont unblock it as it just sets us open to those same people again to keep trying.

SO is there anything that I can do for my users to get around this? Anything the users can do on their PC? I found a mini solution by going to Guardster.com and typing in my website. My websites url is FootyForums.com.

It would be appreciated if you could help me out

Thanks alot

Looks like they block the entire IP range, not single IP's. Ask your users to use proxies, or web proxies like you are doing.
    But that is not the solution. If your host can't secure their server and doesn't unblock those IPs, it's more than enough a reason to move to another one.

yep I was thinking to move to another host when my plan is up. but still a good while for it to run out

Originally posted by Kamejoko
    Looks like they block the entire IP range, not single IP's. Ask your users to use proxies, or web proxies like you are doing.
    But that is not the solution. If your host can't secure their server and doesn't unblock those IPs, it's more than enough a reason to move to another one.
    Can't add anymore to that and looks like the best answer you'll get, Hiranmanu.

BTW, you might want to move sooner as it looks like your Forum got hacked.
    PotentProducts.com - for all your Hosting needs
    Helping people Host, Create and Maintain their Web Site
    ServerAdmin Services also available