Thread: Selling Domains

Selling Domains

hi

can anyone tell me how i can start selling domains like 1and1 and ukreg and other company's do they sell domains i want ot know how do i do that. do they have a software that dose it for them or what can someone help me please ??

You should list the domain name for Sale.

You can check up:

www.afternic.com
    www.sedo.com

You can also park the domain name and earn revenue if you have traffic before it is sold

1and1 and ukreg do not sell the domain names.
    Imagination is more important than knowledge.

I'm not sure, but I think he wanted to be able to provide his customers domain registration capabilities. Since his WHT account is disabled... we may never know.

But, if that's what the question was, you might take a look at software like www.awbs.com , www.whoiscart.net , www.ModernBill.com

You might also take a look at solutions from www.Directi.com , www.WildWestDomains.com and possible www.OnLineNIC.com

But I would suggest that you get an enom reseller account from someone here on WHT like Bashar or Kohashi.

You have to remember that even ICANN accredited registrars have to pay $6.00 wholesale to the registry for .com / .net / .org names plus prorated expenses. Plus there is the cost of the software, servers, personnel, and overhead expenses. So anyone selling .com / .net / .org domain names below about $6.75 is losing money.

1and1 is selling those domains at a loss hoping that it will attract you to sign up for their hosting service which is where they really make the money. What I'm trying to say is that, don't expect to sell domains at $5.99 like 1and1 and be making a profit - because they're not either.

Good Luck with your venture!
    You may delay, but time will not. --- Benjamin Franklin

seems he spammed or something
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

Directi.com

Enom.com

best domain reselling packages around.
    PutFile.io Disrupting traditional file hosting.
    █ Signup Early and enjoy Unlimited space/bandwidth for your files hosting, Forever!
    █ No Ads.
    █ No Countdowns.

Use awbs with enom or directi and you will have yourself a binifide domain registration site in a day.

Looks like spam indeed. Seems also I misunderstood him.
    Imagination is more important than knowledge.