Thread: Who has a PSP?

Who has a PSP?

So I bought mine yesterday and have been playing it nonstop for the past 5 hours. Kind of addicted to Tiger Woods golf. This little thing is crazy... I haven't played video games in years, but the psp changed my mind. Movies, mp3's, internet browser and games.... not bad for $250 if you ask me.

I can't imagine why I'd get one when my PPC never fails me and in my opinion my PPC is much more versatile in ability. (Except for the fact that I wouldn't mind playing htose games )

Edit: If it were cheaper I might consider it
    josh

The PSP is not out in the UK until the summer, however we can buy US imports but no point in that, i think id rather not bother with one as im in no real rush to play video games while im moving around!
    Regards

I have one and I LOVE it ... NFL Street 2 is awesome! But, where are you finding an Internet Browser? I don't have that option ...
    Know It All Solutions Incorporated
    Web Design, Web Development and Web Hosting

Wait, there's a software update ... I'm DLing it now ... maybe that will enable the browser.

I really want one but it isnt out in england yet but a friend of mine is going to USA so he is hopefully going to get me one.
    I like the idea of wireless internet so then whenever I am at the airport I can surf the internet.
    My Blog - www.Bakie.net
    My Entertainment site - www.SpudMud.com

Re: Who has a PSP?

Originally posted by subigo
    \internet browser...
    Okay, so the update didn't give me a browser. Can you tell me what you did to get this? I do know about the Wipeout Pure hack ... so if that's what your referring too ... then CRAP!

I dont beleive the browser is available until the next release. The last update was to 1.51 which was just a security update I believe. I think it's V2 which will have email and a browser and a few other things like that.

It might be worth buying a keyboard for it though because writing messages with an up and down key to scroll through text can be tedious.

I would stick to my PPC for that kind of stuff probably though.

I got the Japanese version. Apparantly it has a nicer screen and is multi region for games but locked to region 2 for movies. I am in region 2 anyway so thats all good for me
    -- Matthew