Ukiah, California

PHP coder needed for equipment "checkout" app

I am in search of someone to code for me a sort of equipment checkout (think library books) script with an administrative backend. This will be a migration from an access/mssql app to a web app based on php/mysql. A reasonably decent coder could do complete this in about 10 hours I'm thinking. I know php myself, but consider myself a moderately good coder at best and simply don't have the time to complete this project by it's deadline.

This is a paying job - I respect your abilities and pay as such. But, I have a tight deadline to meet and you must be able to complete the script before my deadline so that I have time to review the code and test it. I am able to pay $225 max for this, though lower offers are always welcome

Please email me at the address here (the button below) with a few links to other php/mysql projects you have done as well as a list of your strong/weak points.

I will then email you a NDA that will need to be signed and faxed back to me. Upon receiving the NDA I can email you full details as well as a working model of the old application.

Thanks for looking.
    Jacob Turner -- Ringnebula Systems
    Managed IT solutions for small business

QLD, Australia
    284 - Personal Blog
    E-Currency Australia - Crypto Currency Services