* Free Host for Sale with 2800 Members - Custom Signup Script!

SpotQuick - Free Web Hosting For Sale!!

SpotQuick is a free web hosting provider. Our service has become a leader quickly in the free hosting service arena. We have 2800 Accounts and growing by 50-200 new accounts daily. By the time this auction is over there maybe an additional 500-700 accounts! Our service is powered by Google Adsense, by empowering google into the sites it is very profitable for little to no work other than monitoring the server for uptime. If you optimize your content you can make much more daily! Members can self delete their account so no having to delete them.

What’s included:

The following domains: spotquick.com

A Professional looking website with easy integration of google adsense.

Fully Integrated Ordering System which is custom made, with a lifetime license. The license system is not yet available to the public, but when it is, it will be $79.95 owned with 6months updates/support or $7.95 per month. This is a lifetime license worth much more than $79.95!

Income:

The sites have unlimited income potentional. If you optimize the content you will be able to make alot more. We are averaging 5-15 dollars per day, with a daily value of about $5. The cost involved with running the site is $83 a month, for the dedicated server we have hosted. All sites are on a Celeron 2.4 Server with 2x80GB Drive, cPanel, and Fantastico. It has 1GB of Ram. 512mb of ram is the datacenters, however the other 512mb ram is YOURS to own if you ever cancel the server, just pay the datacenter shipping and they will mail it to you if you desire. We mailed this ram to the datacenter under a special arrangement we have with them. Load Average when not adding or deleting accounts is: load average: 0.14, 0.45, 0.32

Ads:

The server is setup so you can change and modify the header/footer of each page as you desire automatically by changing one file. The server has been locked down for the most part and most dangerous functions have been disabled. The ads are done via server side so the customer can not disable them.

The server will be transferred into your name after the sale. The server has a billing date of the 13th each month.

Payment Options:

We will only accept payment via Wire Transfer or Bank Check or PayPal. If you pay via paypal we will call paypal to verify the authenticity of your account, and ask that you fax us a signed document authorizing the transaction to help prevent fraud. The reason is with a product such as this and fraud being so high, this is the one way we can be sure that our transfer of ownership for both parties will run smooth. We will not take partial payments, only an up front payment.

What sets us aside from other free hosts with a lot of customers?
    Our customers are all pretty much from income generatable country. Since most advertisers will not pay for traffic from China, Hong Kong, Twaian, Veitnam, Japan, and Malaysia we blocked most of their ip ranges that we know of and believe to be 90% blocked if not more. So no none paying sites for most part. Also we only allow 1 signup per IP address, this prevents people from signing up using many email addresses and ordering a dozen account per 1 person.
    --

The domain is registered via GoDaddy, so we will push it over to you free of charge.

If you have any questions please click the ask seller a question on the eBay Auction link below.

---
    To Bid Please visit the ebay auction for it at:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=5202323947
    --
    Thank you

proof of revenue please

Please PM me your email address and I will email a screen capture to you.

Thank you

I sent my email address by PM.
    Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, don't touch this!
    WebHostingTalk.com

All PM's have been replied to.

Thanks

Can you please PM me proof of revenue and a link to stats screen shot.

Or email to marketing at proudirish.com

Originally posted by HostBidder
    Can you please PM me proof of revenue and a link to stats screen shot.

Or email to marketing at proudirish.com
    Has been sent

Thanks

hello can you send me a proof of revenue as well. you can send it to scotthinrics@gmail.com
    Quick, SEO Friendly Backlinks: XEGS.com Web Directory

Image Hosting

All requests have been sent, if you have any questions please let us know.

Host has been sold, thank you for all your interest, if the buyer does not go through with payment we will let you know.

Thank you