Thumbs up GNAX - TranxActGlobal.com Backup Services

I have been a customer of GNAX for 6 months now, so I thought I would give a quick review. For the most part, I like to share good experiences with providers that I have used. So below is my experience so far.

I signed up in November of 2004, with a very basic $15.00 per month account and it included 30GB of disk space (Its now only $10.00). My Backup account was activated in about 20 hours, and the Welcome Email was very professional. I was able to setup WHM to easily backup the servers accounts remotely.

Very soon after that I kept upgrading the account. I know have a few 80GB Backup accounts with GNAX - TranxActGlobal.com and i'm very happy. I do recommend people that I know, its in their best interest to purchase GNAX Backup Services. Not to sound like a salesman, but only paying $15.00 to backup 30GB of customers files.. that an awesome deal!
    www.JGRoboMarketing.com / We Filter out the Bad Leads and Send you the Good ones!
    █ Office: (800) 959-0182 / Automated Lead Funnel Service

Ditto. My company has been using GNAX's backup services and it has been great!

Incremental Back-up

Is this useful for people whose primary server is not hosted with Gnax? I am too happy with my providers to change the data center to Gnax.

Do they have a technology to support incremental back-up of data. See, my files are MySQL and html.

If I have to transfer the whole data from one data center to the other every time I back-up, I consume a lot of bandwidth and time. So, I am wondering whether Gnax or some other data back-up allows incremental back-up I can set.

Or is it just that MySQL does not allow that feature?

Re: Incremental Back-up

Originally posted by murthy
    Is this useful for people whose primary server is not hosted with Gnax? I am too happy with my providers to change the data center to Gnax.

Do they have a technology to support incremental back-up of data. See, my files are MySQL and html.

If I have to transfer the whole data from one data center to the other every time I back-up, I consume a lot of bandwidth and time. So, I am wondering whether Gnax or some other data back-up allows incremental back-up I can set.

Or is it just that MySQL does not allow that feature?
    You can use rsync for incremental backup of files.

I was looking into using GNAX for my backup solutions.... thanks for the review, I might use them for sure now.
    Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.
    -- W.W. Ziege