Ted's Caving Experiance.

An interesting read if you have the time.

I came across this caving journal a couple of years ago and I still find it intriguing.

Whoah...Interesting... A 10+ pages of pure text and images.. Though i skip on some of the pages, i still find it interesting as well as the images..
    www.DefyStudios.com ___Interactive Design

I read this forever ago, and it's a great story, however I don't believe it.

I think I read this last year. It scared me and it was believable until the end. I notice that the site you linked is missing the 11th page. There is one site which I forgot that has the 11th to w/e page. Those pages contains letters from the guys family saying that they miss them and that they have been looking for the guys.

Is there something after page 10 that I am missing. Because it just started to get interesting, and then page 11 could not be displayed.

Is it supposed to end there? Or does it continue and this link is incomplete?

Is this just a lesson in creative writing, and we are supposed to think that they disappeared forever??
    Last edited by Professor; 05-27-2005 at 03:06 AM.

Originally posted by Professor
    I

Is this just a lesson in creative writing, and we are supposed to think that they disappeared forever??
    yes