NON-US credit card processor

Hello Guys,

An associate of mine is looking for NON-US credit card processor that does gaming un-coded.

Can anyone recommend a processor for this ?

Around 25% of the US Banks approve transactions from Gaming merchants that is coded. Un-coded means that the cc processor tell Visa/MC servers that the merchant does something else (like a internet mall, or prepaid phone cards), that will pass through the authentication on the banks.

Thanks,

And using that - will surely get your merchant account suspended. The MAP / ISO that tell the acquiring bank - well they will lose their processing capabilities and you will have your money frozen for at least six months.

Get a merchant account that actually supports your product

Try looking for high risk merchant accounts maybe that helps

Re: NON-US credit card processor

What are the advantages that you are looking for by saying this?

Originally posted by F15.Com
    Hello Guys,

An associate of mine is looking for NON-US credit card processor that does gaming un-coded.

Can anyone recommend a processor for this ?

Around 25% of the US Banks approve transactions from Gaming merchants that is coded. Un-coded means that the cc processor tell Visa/MC servers that the merchant does something else (like a internet mall, or prepaid phone cards), that will pass through the authentication on the banks.

Thanks,
    :: Unlimited Reseller Hosting :: Host UNLIMITED DOMAINS resell web hosting services at your own price and brand. Complete transparency in every aspect...
    Special Windows Reseller plans Now Available
    :: R-e-s-e-l-l-e-r-H-o-s-t-i-n-g-S-i-t-e-.c-o-m ::

WWW.RESELLERHOSTINGSITE.COM

6. I have to agree, you certainly don't want to risk fines and possibly being put on the TMF/Match list. There are certain merchant providers that can write higher risk industries and then you won't have to worry about anything.

Good luck.
    *** CDGcommerce.com - Now Offering the BEST MERCHANT ACCOUNT RATES Ever! ***
    (CLICK HERE NOW) to start Reducing Chargebacks, Saving Time, and Maximizing Your Profits!
    * MerchantPortal * Chargeback Defender * Fraud Defender * Leading Support * Best Pricing
    Providing Reliable, Secure & Business-Friendly Credit Card Processing since 1998.Resellers Welcome!

Not to mention the possibility of fines totalling thousands of dollars.