Thread: TheNuke

Alright.. so finally I decided to start a website with a proper host. Heard some good things about thenuke and decided to give it a try. The service is fast and the staff know what they are doing. I had some trouble initially with getting used to how mysql works with user accounts but eventually figured it out. The site uses CPanel which organizes things pretty well and phpMyAdmin is also installed. The servers are impressively fast and optimized. With the prices as low as they are for what is offered, I plan to stay with them. If you are looking for a reliable company to start with or move to, I'd suggest giving these guys a serious consideration.

My site:
    Hosted at:

Northern VA
    Thanks for the review. Good feedback.
    WebsiteMaven - Web Hosting Reviews, Guides, and Advice to Build and Promote your Web Site

Congrats on your new host. Make sure to come visit us in 3- 6 months and post us your progress.

Good luck to you!

Will do, thanks!

I'm happy to know that you found us! Thanks for your comments, we strive to provide a high level of service to our clients, and it comes to show that we are doing our job.
    Webair Internet Development Inc.
    Shared Hosting Managed Dedicated Servers SEO
    1.866.WEBAIR.1 24/7/365 Support Adult Friendly
    My comments do not reflect the views of the company or its management.

EU - east side
    That's very nice to hear. Congratulations Zorix for finding a host that fits your needs and congratulations TheNuke for doing a good job!