East Coast Dedicated Servers

Hey guys Ive done some server shopping in my day and east coast as failed me over and over untill i found this company called exist hosting.
    This company helped me get my company online and helped be work around my budget. Great service and fast setup... Anyone else want to add something?
    Jason
    http://www.existhosting.com if youd like to take a look and comment
    Last edited by M-E-Tech-Jay; 05-26-2005 at 04:36 PM.
      0 Not allowed!

Sounds like SPAM...
      0 Not allowed!

Agreed didn't he just post something like this a few days ago?
      0 Not allowed!

Hey guys, im not advertising...isnt this forum all about discussing companies, servers etc... I just want a friendly chat to take place! So post what ya think and stop accusing spam hehe
    Jason
      0 Not allowed!

Yes he did
      0 Not allowed!

Well im sorry if it seems that way... I did post and i advertised my gaming company but it was a mistake and i now posted a thread in the correct manner Forgive me please
    Last edited by M-E-Tech-Jay; 05-26-2005 at 04:59 PM.
      0 Not allowed!

Hello M-E-Tech-Jay,

We just want to say thank you for your feedback. We appreciate our customers reviews.

This is definitely not spam, this customer has been with us for a long time. Just a happy customer that gives his few words on us.

Thank You once again

0 Not allowed!

He just posted something like this earlier. Unless that thread was deleted this is spam.
      0 Not allowed!

Thank you M-E-Tech-Jay for a more compliant post this time
      0 Not allowed!

no problem bud, i dont see why people think its spam, im here to discuss....as a new member i wasnt aware the first time
      0 Not allowed!

I think your giving people the wrong message when you keep pushing this company.. It's great you are happy with them but my question is what's in it for you? Why are you so hell bent on getting folks to visit their site?

Heck I'm happy as a clam with a few of our providers but I could care less if anyone signs up with them...

Thanks for your time
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by M-E-Tech-Jay
    Hey guys Ive done some server shopping in my day and east coast as failed me over and over untill i found this company called exist hosting.
    This company helped me get my company online and helped be work around my budget. Great service and fast setup... Anyone else want to add something?
    Jason
    [ if youd like to take a look and comment

All they are is a reseller off of www dot superbservers dot com You can get service through superb as a reseller for a lower price than what is listed on there website. There Washington DC (DCA2) servers are not that great. They have alot of network issues that needs to be worked out. Believe me I know I have 9 servers with superb and hopefully soon 0.
      0 Not allowed!

no-spam - may I ask what you use your servers for? Your needs might be different from others
    ServGrid - www.servgrid.com - Affordable and Reliable SSD Cloud Solutions
    Premium 10G Network, 2(N+1) Powerplant and SSD Performance
    Web, Reseller, KVM VPS, Storage and Private Cloud Hosting
    Click here to see our SSD Benchmarks!
      0 Not allowed!

For this type of message do the forums rules allow me to say something like "take a look at our services" or would that get me kicked off.

I know alot about hosting, having been in the industry since 1995 but I dont want to get kicked off for saying things like that. I read the forum rules and I dont think that they are very clear.

can anyone let me know if this would be considered a violoation of the rules.
    crisper
      0 Not allowed!

It's very clear .... "take a look at our services" would be called soliciting ... what rules were you reading
    ServGrid - www.servgrid.com - Affordable and Reliable SSD Cloud Solutions
    Premium 10G Network, 2(N+1) Powerplant and SSD Performance
    Web, Reseller, KVM VPS, Storage and Private Cloud Hosting
    Click here to see our SSD Benchmarks!
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by M-E-Tech-Jay
    no problem bud, i dont see why people think its spam, im here to discuss....as a new member i wasnt aware the first time
    If you post the same message over and over it's spam. Not saying you did that, but the trend looked to be developing to some I guess and they wanted to nip it in the bud.

ps - Anon-e-mouse is not a "bud", I believe...
      0 Not allowed!

Thank you anon-e-mouse for your reply and understanding

We appreciate it greatly

0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by scarnes
    For this type of message do the forums rules allow me to say something like "take a look at our services" or would that get me kicked off.

I know alot about hosting, having been in the industry since 1995 but I dont want to get kicked off for saying things like that. I read the forum rules and I dont think that they are very clear.

can anyone let me know if this would be considered a violoation of the rules.
    the rule of the thumb is, when in doubt, don't. Ask: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/helpdesk/
    ••• Like us on Facebook to qualify for discounts! •••
    ••• http://www.sprintserve.net •••
    ••• Offering: | Internap FCP Bandwidth! | Rebootless Kernel Updates! | Magento Optimized Hosting | Wordpress Hosting | •••
    ••• Services: | Managed Multiple Cores 64bit Servers | Server Management | •••
      0 Not allowed!

SPAM LOL - Exist trying to boost their horrible rep.
      0 Not allowed!

I read it as spam too. It's not directly promoting, but it was a long way from a review. There are a lot more east coast companies that I would look at first!
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by mwright
    I read it as spam too. It's not directly promoting, but it was a long way from a review. There are a lot more east coast companies that I would look at first!
    I'd look at them all twice..
      0 Not allowed!