ALLINET Hosting = WORSE EVER!!!

After being Hosted with ALLiNET for the last 2 months.. Here is what all has happened..

After the First month everything was decent.. ALLiNET Blocked my IP (or NAC Blocked it) However either case i couldnt view my website for about 1 week..

Then Here comes Month number two.. I have had 4 Incidents on the MYSQL acting up and being down.. On top of that i have had 2 errors in Cpanel saying something like
    "Sorry for the inconvience!
    The root partition on this server is running out of disk space. Cpanel operation has been temporarily suspended to prevent something bad from happening. Please ask your system admin to remove any files not in use on that partition."
    After what i just listed above i have lost 2 clients totaling about $25.00

Now for the Good Stuff..

http://www.allinet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=126

Basically some how someone has hacked a demo account and FUBAR'ed the whole machine.. We were told that ALLiNET had complete and full backups from the server from May 16th and May 23rd.. All my sites got reloaded.. Come to find out the ONLY thing that they loaded was My usernames and passwords and ALL of my 47 Remaining accounts has 0MB in there site.. (None of the sites were actually reloaded)

Now Im at the position where i have to refund over HALF my clients there money back b/c of this almost WEEK LONG downtime and that there site is gone..

I would Not Recommend ALLiNET to ANYONE... Once I get my sites Backed up I will be switching them to a Different Provider.. Any Suggestions???

Thanks

The owner is also a spammer

Apr 27 01:49:10 *ALLiNET ([email protected]) has joined #WHT
    Apr 27 01:50:32 <ALLiNET> hey people
    Apr 27 01:51:39 <ALLiNET> look liek no one is here
    Apr 27 01:51:59 <ALLiNET> Web hosting with H-Sphere on Trustix Secure Linux Platform is the perfect hosting solution for your e-commerce website. Get Free 128 bit Elite SSL Certificate from Comodo http://www.allinet.net/promo/
    Apr 27 01:52:01 *ALLiNET has quit (Quit: Leaving)

yea... he is trying to get EVERYONE to transfer over to HSPHERE and not use Cpanel any more... i prefer cpanel... and its taking them FOREVER to get my stuff back online..

Is good english going out of style? I couldn't believe how bad that post read.

One thing is for sure, DEMO ACCOUNTS SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED. Also, make sure you keep a nice, clean hard drive or else..

-Max
    Max
    Web Hosting Talk Community Guide

ON the 17th of march, he said he was russian.

Mar 17 16:17:48 <ALLiNET> I'm russian ;-)

that could explain his broken english.

yes.. there was a thread started here about ALLiNET being sold to russians...

Originally posted by maxhest

One thing is for sure, DEMO ACCOUNTS SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED. Also, make sure you keep a nice, clean hard drive or else..

Well said maxhest - this is true on any platform (cPanel or H-Sphere). We even took the CP demo away and just link directly to psoft for this....

Find a new host and move on, nothing more you can do about it

Good luck!

One Step ahead of you.. I'm Looking as we speak...

Originally posted by platinumn23
    yes.. there was a thread started here about ALLiNET being sold to russians...
    Yes, he sold it to himself in another country. I have the #wht log recorded on that conversation

Yes, that was a pretty horrible tale....!
    I hope you will manage to find a reliable hosting provider after this nightmare.
    Web Hosting Reviews based on real customer feedback
    77 Ways To More Traffic

I'm sorry to hear of your losses. It's sad to see this sort of things happening again and again. Maybe go for some form of insurance next time round: besides getting a good new host, maintain mirror sites with a second host (that is cheap but has been around for a while). There would be next to almost nil chance that both would go down at the same time. If one goes down, you could have all your clients' domains pointed to the other, while you get your main site up and running.

With best wishes.

Hey people look here.....
    http://allinet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=133
    platinumn23 a.k.a profounderhosting got busted

well i must bring up a post at this thread when anon-e-mouse said:

Why would the site in your profile show such info in http://www.whois.sc/theru.net if you are not the same person?

Website Title: The Skr4tCH from Scratch || All about Me
    Meta Description: Wholesale web hosting solutions for resellers starting at just $1.99 per month with no contracts or obligations! E1 Servers is web hosting made simple for windows and Linux. We offer dedicated web server, window dedicated server hosting, affordable web
    Meta Keywords: ********, eoneserver, E1 Server, ********, ********, webhosting reseller, whm, cpanel, hosting, free web hosting, cheap, webpage host, bannerless hosting, sitehosting free cgi, web hosting reseller, webhosting site, webhosting services, dedicated web

Huhh? :confizzled:

found it on the support forum

Originally posted by IM4D
    Hey people look here.....
    http://allinet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=133
    platinumn23 a.k.a profounderhosting got busted
    I dont see how I got "Busted".. If Anyone would have asked or said anything I would have willingly said I Am Both people..

The fact is... In My WHM theres about 38 Accounts which show 0MB usage... I have found that ALLINET Blames there downtimes on there users and Constantly have Downtime..

IM4D, I see that you are a New user.. Are you a Client of His?? Did he beg you to post here??

When I first signed up with ALLiNET I was told about 20 different times to post a something Good about AllINet.. Thru emails and thru trouble tickets.. I on the otherhand was hesitant about this.. I never posted.. Now, After my experience.. AllINet is total Crap..

Thats terrible, I used to have such experience with my hosts, all I gotta say for you is you have to move on for a better one.

Best wishes!

Get whatever you've got left and move! This guy has no idea what he is doing or talking about.
    Christian Koehler
    Racked Hosting
    Web Hosting, Unmetered Dedicated Hosting and SHOUTcast Hosting
    +1.866.5RACKED (ext. 802)