Server Admin Needed

I was looking for a server admin a few weeks ago. I found 3 guys and added them to my MSN. 1 from USA, 1 from Canada and 1 from USA. This would give me a server admin online at any hour of the day, you would think.

However the UK one is never online as he works full time at a datacenter. The Canada one is always away. The USA one is never online.

So I am needing 1-2 server admins that are online everyday sort of "on call" in case i need something looked at in the server.

If you are not going to be online, then please don't apply!

Server: Red Hat Enterprice
    Software: WHM/cPanel
    Datacenter: ThePlanet
    Requires: Log auditing, basic management, software upgrades
    Last edited by AKWS; 05-26-2005 at 03:43 PM.
    Adrian K. - Turnkey PHP Scripts with PayPal IPN

We can provide a server management plan for $40/month/server. All support is done via our support desk which is manned 24/7/365. If you are interested please send an email to sales AT
    crucialparadigm - Affordable, Reliable, Professional :
    Web Hosting
    24/7 Support Web Hosting Reseller Hosting Cloud/VPS Plans Dedicated Servers

AKWS, I think you should have a private message for me. Hopefully you received it. If you have any questions contact me at crystalstreaminc [at]

Add me on and you can buzz me whenever you want..

Under the sea
    You can also add me on AIM, I am on throughout the day and can help you out.

My handle is GEAdam

Odessa, Ukraine
    If you need admin, we can help -

my contact info is in my profile and you can contact me anytime to discuss anything further. i am in NJ