I would like to introduce our First month for $1 deals which currently applies to all our shared accounts, totally risk free and purely to see if our provided service is what the client is looking for. We have a plan to sort all pockets and clients needs and usage demands

Start-Up-Box
• 500 MB Disk Space
• 15GB Transfer
• unlimited E-mail
• unlimited mySQL Databases
• unlimited Sub Domains
• Host up to 2 Websites
• 40+ Web Scripts as standard
cPanel Control panel with RVSkins
$4.99/month $1 for the first month!

SiteBox One
• 1000 MB Disk Space
• 30GB Transfer
• unlimited E-mail
• unlimited Sub Domains
• Host up to 4 Websites
$6.95/month $1 for the first month!

SiteBox Two
• 1500 MB Disk Space
• 40GB Transfer
• unlimited E-mail
• unlimited Sub Domains
• Host up to 6 Websites
$12.95/month $1 for the first month!

SiteBox Three
• 2000 MB Disk Space
• 50GB Transfer
• unlimited E-mail
• unlimited Sub Domains
• Host up to 8 Websites
$19.95/month $1 for the first month!

Here at The Hosting Box we strive in giving customers what they want at a price they want, That’s why we have many different support choices open to clients, Our helpdesk is located at www.thehostingbox.com/support As our ongoing commitment to clients we recently introduced a customer forum which is available at www.thehostingbox.com/forums for those customers who prefer it, We also provide live support at certain hours during the day, We are aware many of our clients use various chat programs so we also provide support via MSN Messenger, AIM & Yahoo Messenger, We tend not to use Instant Message programs for Sales Queries however we can do this through msn messenger if you wish.

If I could ask if you could please visit www.thehostingbox.com if you are at-all interested in any of our plans, You can also contact me personally through email naeem.arif@thehostingbox.com to discuss any queries or questions you may have, I would also like to add if you are unsure about web hosting or it is your first time purchasing or building a website, and you do not understand the whole concept or you do not understand how you would build a website after you purchased hosting, Please let me know and I could explain anything you do not understand or are unsure about. This is another commitment we have with clients and I can assure you this cannot be found with our competitors.

Kind Regards
Naeem Arif
Thehostingbox.com| Serving your site to the world