Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    True but there are rules they need to abide by - one of them being YKYC (you know your customer) and this is very difficult to abide by when you are opening up an account in a different country.

Plus there is also the Patriot Act as well as other rules and regulations that have to be followed

Well i found it, they use to work with Valis but not anymore, you get a Full Us Bank account for 600$ and 150$ deposit. Only with maestro debit card costs 450$ plus 150$ deposit.
    Looks serious and honest. Any one have any experience or want to try them out and then post the results?
    http://www.*********************

Hm, that might not be too good of a sign since it is blocked.

Whats bloqued? I did not know i could not post urls. But i found a very serious company wich opens US bank accounts, it costs and take 1 month but it works.

Yeh, the administrators have blocked the URL.. I wonder why? Maybe they will lose out somewhere...

The problem with blocking the URL - you do not know what company it is & therefore no one could actually say if it is bad or good LOL

Exactly... so the administrators shouldn't have blocked the URL. Maybe it's a threat to them?? Who knows....

Well the URL has nothing to do with competition to the forum, its a company that opens Bank account, Corporations both for UK and USA. They seem good, just seach in Google:we only need your EIN to open a bank account
    Its the first result, actually you can open an account without EIN or SSN but just search that in google and its the first result. I hope this helps.

Cool! Thanks Nibb.

This Company "Easy Corp" has been spaming on forums for a long time and I think they are far too expensive.

Read through their website, what most impressed me is - No Account Open Guarantee.

They only guide your through the process of application, as what I understand - I still have to complete the application by MYSELF, to the banks that well-known to us (HSBC/Chase etc.). So what's the difference without them? They claimed they have so called partner bank in NY, but...still... No Account Open Guarantee?

I would prefer to wait for the news from David (Valis) and get something more actual.

From David Gendron

June 14, 2005 -- The Financial Institution (FI) we've been talking to for the last month or so has finally agreed to take on all of our clients, on a one-by-one basis.
    What this will entail is a new application process (which we are working out the details for now), where we will provide you with mostly completed forms that you'll just need to print off, sign, date, check a couple of other boxes, then courier back to the bank along with the standard documentation.
    Now would be a good time to request a bank reference to be faxed or emailed to you, then put in the mail from Mt Morris Savings. You can email the request to Jessica, valis@mtmorrissavings.com.
    It doesn't look like the accounts will be opened before the Mt Morris scheduled closing date of July 1st, 2005, unfortunately. We are in contact with Mt Morris about possibly extending this for those of you who want the new accounts, but it is not looking good as their regulators are pressuring them heavily to close the division. When the President of Mt Morris Savings returns from vacation next week I will discuss it with him again, but it does not look good. So in all likelihood you will be without an account for a few weeks, unless the new applications can be handled very rapidly by the new FI. I'm very sorry for this and we are trying to prevent it.
    As soon as we have the details of the application process ironed out I'll notify you again and will provide instructions on how to get the new accounts and what will be involved.
    We should have it all worked out with both FIs by mid next week, but hopefully we'll be able to start the application process sooner rather than later. I'll contact you again as soon as we have more progress.
    All the best!

Thank you.

Quite bad news on a side and not realy clear on another side. This delay will surely couse some losses to the actual customers of Valis Savings. But, another thing is if Valis will succed with this new "FI" with transfering customers, will they accept new applications ?
    Last edited by gngonline; 06-14-2005 at 04:36 PM.

Hopefully Jessica is a lot more helpful now. The few times that I have dealt with her - especially on the telephone - have been very unfavorable

I guess i can help some of you with the bank account in USA, but i really dont know how we should handell a payment then.

i fail to apply WellsFargo without go to US, anyone success
    apply another bank without go to US, and what bank ?

Originally posted by Corey Bryant
    Hopefully Jessica is a lot more helpful now. The few times that I have dealt with her - especially on the telephone - have been very unfavorable
    Odd, Jessica was very helpfull to me always. Got my card stolen once, captured by ATM once, requested couple of letters of good standing etc always quality support. What i realy want to know are the Terms of Service that this new FI will have. If there are gona be alot of high fees , high minimum balance, high debit card production/year serverice fee and high card usage fees then its going to be harsh. At the momemt only fee Mt. Morris Savings is asking is the $30 monthly fee for Business accounts and everything else its free. I found couple of local banks that have no discount rate at there POS terminals and can give me USD. So when i get 300$ there my account is debited for 300$ exactly, never saw this kind of cards completely free to use worldwide.

Jessica was also very very friendly to me.

I think Jessica was not too friendly with me because I was taking part of her business away (the merchant account). I mean, she knew who I was and she always demanded the client send her an email (even though the client sent an email stating to give me what ever we needed) stating exactly what was to be given out.

The first time I dealt with her, it was very easy but every other time, it just got more & more difficult for some reason unfortunately

My Mom always tells me People have what they deserve

Originally posted by Corey Bryant
    I think Jessica was not too friendly with me because I was taking part of her business away (the merchant account). I mean, she knew who I was and she always demanded the client send her an email (even though the client sent an email stating to give me what ever we needed) stating exactly what was to be given out.

The first time I dealt with her, it was very easy but every other time, it just got more & more difficult for some reason unfortunately
    What do you mean ? Mt. Morris Savings does offer merchant accounts also ? Im sorry, i did not really understood the way u were taking a part of her business away.

Well Valis offered them (thru Cardservice as well). And I am guessing that with the deal that Valis had with Mt Morris - if Mt Morris would help set up the bank account thru Valis, Valis would open a merchant account thru Cardservice.

But what would happen, we could help set up the merchant account, so Valis / Mt Morris would only be getting the checking account business, not the merchant account part.

Important notice about VALIS INTL.

Hello,

This is just to inform you that we do not have any business relationship with David Gendron, Valis Savings or Valis International. If you applied for an account at Valis Savings (a division of Mt. Morris Savings & Loan in partnership with Valis), you might feel defrauded, as these accounts will be closed on July 1, 2005. The same thing happened with The Bancorp Bank accounts. This is because Valis does not have true agreements with the financial institutions where accounts are opened. So this story is most likely to happen again and again.

We, as resellers of Valis Savings, repudiate David Gendron's behaviour. Not only because he has defrauded us and our clients with his services, but also because he is contacting our clients directly, without previous comunication to us. We think this behaviour is not ethical in the world of business.

We know Valis is offering accounts at a financial institution called E*TRADE FINANCIAL Corp. Please note that we have nothing to do with Valis, E*TRADE or any other service/product related to Valis.

Best regards,
    Adrian B

yea that looks like some spammer kid put that website together while scratching his back thinking about FRAUD, no ones gonna allow people a us bank account like that
    Computer Steroids - Full service website development solutions since 2001.
    (612)234-2768 - Locally owned and operated in the Minneapolis, Minnesota area.

You might take a look at Offshore Resources?
    Originally posted by Daniel Tillett
    Thanks for the quick reply Corey. I did download the PDFs and they are USA specific. Do these organisations even bother to read their own forms?
    At a corporate level, it is a bit different.

But now, it seems they have even taken out that statement.

And I just called them - they said they have not been doing that for quite some time and I was told that it does not look like that will support people who are not US citizens
    Seems something might be happening and they cannot support it afterall

Well i tell you this, you just send some emails to banks, i contacted several banks and at least 2 said they could open a Bank account for me but its complicated to verify the ID of a person if he is not present, but they say its possible. So if you send them a Passport Certified by a Us Embassy im sure they will open it, since all banks said its legal to open even if you are not US or in the US nut most banks just refuse becasue of papers overhead on getting an ID of the client, so if you make the things easy for them and send all documents im sure they will not have problems.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast