Anybody know justedge.net ???

If yes, I would appreciate a contact to somebody responsible over there.

My server with them is down for 10 hours now and no replies to email and emergency tickets, although they promise a response time of 15 mins.

Strange enough, nobody is picking up the phone. I hate if **** like this happens. It costs me a lot of money and trouble ...

did you contact them in this link ?

https://secure.justedge.net/en/support/emergency/
    http://www.empresasdehosting.com
    THE WEB HOSTING INDEX IN SPANISH
    http://www.empresasdehosting.net
    THE WEB HOSTING DIRECTORY IN SPANISH

PM me the IP of the server I know someone whos knows someone that could help

Rus
    Russ Foster - Industry Curmudgeon

I did sent tickets to emergency support many hours ago, but no response at all and nobody answers phone or messages.

Thanks for your kind help.
    Last edited by faxxaff; 05-26-2005 at 12:26 PM.

Keeps us informed, If there having problems its likely they will be hectic to get the problem fixed and they may neglict the helpdesk, try and keep calm about it and hopefully they will come around when its sorted, but yea i do agree 10 hours

... , try and keep calm about it and hopefully they will come around when its sorted, but yea i do agree 10 hours
    How can I keep calm?
    I have two choices: 1) get drunk and 2) look for a new host.
    Otherwise I will freak out

I have two choices: 1) get drunk and 2) look for a new host.
    Then I suggest you do the second, while waiting for them to answer your tickets. If you get drunk, you won't be able to do a proper research for your new host in case you decide to do so at a later time.

Sorry to hear what's happening to you, and best of luck!

Originally posted by ldcdc
    Then I suggest you do the second, while waiting for them to answer your tickets. If you get drunk, you won't be able to do a proper research for your new host in case you decide to do so at a later time.

Sorry to hear what's happening to you, and best of luck!
    I guess that will be what I will need to do. I have already spent 100 US$ on trying to call them (I am located overseas). Their phone system just puts you on hold and plays music up and down, but nobody ever picks up the phone. A nightmare of customer service indeed.

I am pretty sure some of my subscribers will cancel and I will get dropped from many listings resulting in loss of traffic if I don't act fast.

faxxaff,

Your server is up. I will however find out what happened and I'll give you a full report. I understand such incidents are not acceptable and I assure you that you will get appropriate compensation for it as well as I can assure you that this won't happen again.

-Gregg

Thanks Gregg.
    The server is running again. Hope you can find out what happened.