Cheap Advertising, Gaming Site, 280,000+ Uniques

I'd like to let you all know there is advertising available at (the sister site of & This month I am offering 4 slots for a 480 x 60 advertising spot on the main page & downloads page (which make up most if not all the hits on the site) for $30/month. Your advertisement will run on & from June 1st to July 1st. The site gets 280,000+ Uniques/month and over 1,100,000 page views/month. You'll be able to moniter your hits from phpAdsNew or if you prefer, you can use your own stat tracking software.

For statistics proof check

Contact me via PM if you're interested.

would you let me know what mainly the age group of visitors of your website. I have a dating website . I would be interested.

New Hampshire
    I have purchased advertising from NightNinja, he is very easy to deal with and even sends weekly advertising reports. One of the best advertisers I have purchased from.

Thanks for sharing , that will help me to decide

The age group is mostly ages 13 - 24, i'd say the highest concentration lies in the 15 - 19 area though. If you have any other questions let me know.

Ok thanks , i`ll talk to my partner and let you know , thats really of our interest.
    I`ll contact you soon.