North VA

Need Northern Virginia Co-Location

Now that i have some computers that i just got i'am look for the best prices in NOVA. Which colocation in Virginia do you guys use? I'am looking for one with 1000gigs under 100 dollors. Its a small computer by the way. I'am in the Fairfarx-Ashburn area but i can go out to dc.

check defender, carpathia and servercentral. all in equinix and all very solid.

New York, NY
    how many u's is your computer
    ServGrid - - Affordable and Reliable SSD Cloud Solutions
    Premium 10G Network, 2(N+1) Powerplant and SSD Performance
    Web, Reseller, KVM VPS, Storage and Private Cloud Hosting
    Click here to see our SSD Benchmarks!

New York, NY
    I'm guessing you have a mini-tower case. That's going to be much more expensive to co-locate than a rack-mount case.
    Scott Burns, President
    BQ Internet Corporation
    Remote Rsync and FTP backup solutions

5. Superb has a datacenter in McLean... don't know anything about them for colo though.
    TrapZero Hosting
    Web, Forum, E-mail hosting and more for business and personal users. Accepting PayPal.

FMVperformance Automotive Communities

If you're choosing a company that's located in Equinix, you'll probably want to get a server in a rack-mountable case (1U is best) -- Equinix charges quite a premium for rack space, so it's difficult for companies located within Equinix to provide reasonable pricing for colocation of mid-tower servers.

Sitelutions: -- Reliable Hosting, Low-Cost Domains, Dynamic DNS
    InfoRelay Online Systems, Inc.:
    Bulk Bandwidth Pricing, Unmetered Servers, Unbelievable Affordability -- Locations in: Ashburn, Los Angeles, Chicago, Reston, San Jose, Dallas, New York, Washington, DC.