New name regged at Enom, highjacked?

I've just registered a name at Enom. When I try to access it with my browser I get to a search page with a link at the top saying "Why am I seeing this web site?" going to "mailto:[email protected]?Subject=Inquiring about the domain '*.com', with status: Registered".
    All links at that page point to "http://www1.eta.us" with the keyword in the link.
    I've checked that the nameservers are the Enom's default.
    Now what is this all about, is it highjacked or something?

Thank you for your opinion on this.
    My woman left me..
    I've got no website..
    I've got no money..

This domain is not hijacked and should be visible in Domain Manager in your control panel. You are currently using Enom nameservers and their free parking page for your domain. You can turn free parking off or configure it to other nameservers by accessing your domain from Domain Manager.

Click on 'my Domains' > under 'Domains' to access all your domains.
    Name123.com [ We are online Since 2004! ]
    Cheapest Domain Registration & Reseller Services!
    ENOM Domain Reseller Account with Lowest Industry Prices! (Details)
    Plus Excellent Technical Support Along The Way!

Thank you mdadnan!
    I do have several other names at Enom and that search page is not what I ususally see as the free parking page. All other parked domains have another one.
    Anyways, now I've added my own DNs and the domain name is working and pointing to my new site.
    My woman left me..
    I've got no website..
    I've got no money..

you can set the default nameservers with enom so whenever you register a domain your nameservers will be used not enom's

here https://www.enom.com/myaccount/Settings.asp?tab=dns
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

Thank you Bashar!

But I don't have own nameservers for every domain name. In fact, my other parked domains, although they are configured to use Enom's namesrvers, they don't show that search page. Is this thing new? If so I don't think it's a good idea that Enom try to "make money" by using other's domain names without the owner's permission. Maybe I'm wrong..
    My woman left me..
    I've got no website..
    I've got no money..

Originally posted by WebDesignGold.com
    But I don't have own nameservers for every domain name. In fact, my other parked domains, although they are configured to use Enom's namesrvers, they don't show that search page. Is this thing new? If so I don't think it's a good idea that Enom try to "make money" by using other's domain names without the owner's permission. Maybe I'm wrong..
    He he he, remember that domain owners are only leased the right
    to use the domain name they choose. The registrar has almost
    every right to do with the name as they see fit within reasonable
    grounds, especially if so stated in their legal fine prints.

You're not wrong in the sense that we don't have to agree with
    what they do. But we practically agree to it when we click on the
    box beside the "I have read the service agreement and agree to
    its terms".

i'm not sure if its legal or not, but yeah they are benefiting from register domains without use
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

This is normal, this is enom standard default page. They make PPC money from this
    Domain Maven