Registering 10+ domain names?

Do you know a site where I can register 10 to 20 domain names and get a discount?

On average I register about 60 domain names a year @ $8.88 a domain name.

Depends on various questions like:

1. Are you after only price change and can afford low level support/services?
    2. How low prices do you have in mind?
    3. Can you move your domains from registrar to registrar for new prices?

Low cost registrations ($6.95) are available at and reseller account with less domain features. [ We are online Since 2004! ]
    Cheapest Domain Registration & Reseller Services!
    ENOM Domain Reseller Account with Lowest Industry Prices! (Details)
    Plus Excellent Technical Support Along The Way!

The OC
    mdadnan makes some good points.

You also need to factor in your time. I used to chase the special deals, but then domain management became time consuming with so many different registrars, etc. So I transferred them all into an eNom reseller account. Now, with the exception of those domains won by Pool, SnapNames, NameWinner, etc, all my domains are in one place and easy to manage.
    You may delay, but time will not. --- Benjamin Franklin

I totally agree that it is best to have everything in 1 spot. It does save alot of time.

Nearlly al my domain names are with and I have 18 new domain names I want to register.

I did contact them yesterday about the reseller program, but I have not recieved anything from them yet.

So meanwhile I am shopping around to see if I can get a better deal than $8.88, now that my domain names are not that many.

low cost reseller plans are available around for ~$7 but its always a matter of looking at the features you want and customer support.

might want to have a look at i think they have specials for bulk registrations
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

If you dont want to go for any reseller packages then try registerfly's domain promotion at $7.99 for 1 week.

I have my domains with them and I am pretty happy with the support / control panel etc
    IndoUS Hosting Quality IT Services since 2004
    Shared Hosting Reseller Hosting Dedicated Servers Domain Names
    Custom Web Development Mobile Application Development SEO
    Custom E-Commerce Solutions, Sports Portals, Health Care - Health Tourism Portals