Unhappy Looking for Shared Hosting

My Dad has created a website documenting his research into our family tree. Basically many static pages in total under 5mb. He asked me which host to go to, and I'm not sure which one to suggest. His requirments are:

* Around $3-4 a month
    * 100mb of space
    * Reliable Service and Support

I tried 1and1, but they only service the US. site5's plans are too expensive, and I'm not sure where else to go if I'm looking for a reasonably cheap site, but wanting good service. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!
    Luke

Where are you from? I'm pretty sure there's a 1&1 for the UK as well.

Australia.

Well, you dont have very high requirements, so you should be able to find plenty of hosts to suit your needs... take a look in the "shared hosting offers and requests" forum and links in peoples signatures, you shouldnt have too much problem
    Rob G.
    ShopManager - Sales & Repair Business Management Software

You can find some really good offers around in the advertisement forums. But it will be recommended to you to increase the budget as it might be possible that low price will lead to some unreliable support. It is always better to pay a bt higher and have some really good support.

Contact Gary at www.aussiehosts.com and I am sure he can create a custom plan for your Dad. It doesn't seem like he needs much in the way of resources