Thread: lost

lost

did anybody watch the season finale of lost tonight?

Pretty interesting show.

next season should be great.

now we just have to wait for a while until it comes back.

Yeah I watched Lost...flipped back and forth between that and American Idol.

Did you watch the entire season Mike? I followed every episode...the show's great (but 24 is still my favorite show)

The season finale was okay, kinda boring...except for the boat scenes, that was nuts and thrilling.
    InterNich LLC
    Founder

Bringing you PicResize.com (More than 95 million pictures resized since 2005)

i watched most of the season. Me and my dad are big fans of it.

But, they left us with a huge cliffhanger. There's alot that could happen in the next season. I can't wait for new episodes to start airing.

Love that show - probably the best thing around on 'free to air' at the moment.
    Former Webhost... now, just a guy.

Originally posted by mikeylove
    i watched most of the season. Me and my dad are big fans of it.

But, they left us with a huge cliffhanger. There's alot that could happen in the next season. I can't wait for new episodes to start airing.
    Yeah the dreaded cliffhanger

One thing that I'm kind of weary about, is that I thought the show was "realistic"-- that is, nothing magical/weird/science-fiction about it. However, I'm wrong, but I can't wait to see where things are going.
    InterNich LLC
    Founder

Bringing you PicResize.com (More than 95 million pictures resized since 2005)

The mysteries of the island were pretty subtle leading up to this episode. Tonight, they really broke out of reality.

Remember in the last half hour when they found the one women with the baby. She was speaking of a group of people saying "they want the child" and "they want the boy", and that lead us to believe that some people wanted the baby. Then, near the end those pirate type people took the young boy from the boat. Was that women referring to?

They left us expecting the worse. I believe almost everyone believes those pirates wanted to keep the boy as a sexual slave. But it could be any number of things, which i believe relate to the island.

i watch it.. but i didnt really have time to watch each episode cause of work loads.
    www.DefyStudios.com ___Interactive Design

Hm, I won't read this thread because I have it TiVoed so I do not want to ruin anything (just in case). It has really became a pretty good show I think. I do though wonder at times how many year that can really drag this out - but then again there are so many other people that we have not even met yet on the island.

Yeah I wonder if some of the other islanders will start to show up a bit more next season.

I am wondering if those pirates were really from the island and they are taking the boy to keep their legacy alive and add new blood? I mean you really can't reproduce for very long among a few people without issues starting to occur.
    Greg Lubbelinkhof

bit of a while later, but ive just watched the final episode.. not seen a show leave themselves open to a second series quite so much before.. it kinda didnt answer any of the questions from the whole first series, almost as if the second series will just follow on as if nothing has changed (ie no gap in between)

That's what I figure will happen.

I hope it survives well. With the news since Mikey started this thread that Carnivale won't be coming back for a third season my TV watching is pretty reduced this coming season.

they're gonna have to bring lost back for more seasons, they can't just leave us hanging like that.

i always thought end of series were meant to answer more questions than they posed... slightly disappointed..

Originally posted by Slidey
    i always thought end of series were meant to answer more questions than they posed... slightly disappointed..
    Not this series. The writers seem to be hellbound on hanging things out as loooong as possible, and teasing you, hoping that you'll get hungry for the next installment.
    AussieHost.com Aussie Bob, host since 2001
    Host Multiple Domains on Fast Australian Servers!!

Originally posted by Slidey
    Deadwood tends to finish up pretty tightly at the end of it's seasons. I tend to prefer the 'cliffhanger' type of season enders myself. It's probably due to all those years watching Star Trek though.