Webhosts: Advertise On My Site

I am looking for webhosts who would be interested in advertising on my sites in exchange for covering it's hosting expenses.

My gaming-related website located here is a fansite covering an online RPG. Parts of the site include resources about the game and the forums, which is the main source of traffic.

The site consumes roughly around 6-10GB bandwidth monthly. It also needs cPanel for easier transfering.

As for the advertising space, I can place a "Site Hosted By" image on every page of the site. This would be a great way to gain customers.

If anyone would be interested in this deal, please contact me via PM.

Thanks.

You mean you want a webhost to sponsor you webspace in return you allow the webhost to advertise on your site?

I'm extremely interested.

hosting company is in Italy, but server (linux) are located in USA,

please contact me and advise space needed or any other request

marall1970(at)gmail(dot)com

bye marall

Originally posted by marall
    I'm extremely interested.

hosting company is in Italy, but server (linux) are located in USA,

please contact me and advise space needed or any other request

marall1970(at)gmail(dot)com

bye marall
    up

any news??

marall

Templater I am game... I can offer you anything you need. Contact me on aim yim msn pm or email. Lets set it up

templater has contacted us for his requirements.

Bill

Kewl

lol thats great. But if ya still want a hoster contact me..
    My Website is http://www.faith-hosting.com

Re: Kewl

Originally posted by Faith-Hosting
    lol thats great. But if ya still want a hoster contact me..
    My Website is http://www.faith-hosting.com
    yes, it is great

i guess i should have said templater will be hosting with us,

thanks, bill

You did....Aparently you didnt understand the response. Ill elaborate.
    Templater if you still want a host to sponsor you then fell free to check us out...Check us out anyway perhaps my experience in writing many of the MECH RPGs out there suck as Mechastrike, MechZ and Moding the Gamers Fusion code to actually work might come in handy. We employ 3 professional programmers standing by to help you with that impossible problem... Good luck and God Bless.
    and NR nest time speak to me when I speak to you mate. My response was to and for Templater. Thanks.

You did....Aparently you didnt understand the response. Ill elaborate.
    actually, i understand you fine- i had simply said templater had contacted us with requirments- i didnt mention they were going to use us - thats why i cleared it up in the second post. sorry if i offended you, FH

and NR nest time speak to me when I speak to you mate. My response was to and for Templater.
    Wow, a little touchy are we?

I wasn't talking to anyone in particular - i was updating the thread to try and save people some time since this thread is so old and you had just responded to it.

and in fact, YOU directed the first response to ME when you commented on my post first::

lol thats great.
    so, correct me if i'm wrong but it sure looks like you were speaking to me first, mate

good luck with your business, bill
    Last edited by newrepair.com; 06-21-2005 at 05:32 PM.

Well you reesponded to my post not vice versa. And then stated he was hosting with you. Frankly I can say he is hosting with me. For all I know your pulling my leg. And Hosestly You dont seem to know whats directed at you. Simply put all in my post that was directed at you was LOL THATS GREAT so aparently someone didnt pay attention in grade school when breaking down paragraphs and their content was taught. Sorry about your luck. Perhaps in the future you will learn. Our conversation is finished, seeing as you arent Templater, and they are the one in which I was speaking to...Good Day Sir.
    PS. Try not to be so confrontive and take a post as an attack when its written in good context. I simply blew ya off which clearly didnt agree with you. LOL

Frankly I can say he is hosting with me. For all I know your pulling my leg.
    i have no reason to lie and sorry for making it look like i was 'pulling your leg' - because i wasn't. like i said i was just trying to update the thread - i wasn't directly responding to you - it was directed at ANYONE who reads or is subscribed to this thread.

Well you reesponded to my post not vice versa.
    but you just said you did comment to me first in your last response:
    And Hosestly You dont seem to know whats directed at you. Simply put all in my post that was directed at you was LOL THATS GREAT

And Hosestly You dont seem to know whats directed at you. Simply put all in my post that was directed at you was LOL THATS GREAT so aparently someone didnt pay attention in grade school when breaking down paragraphs and their content was taught. Sorry about your luck. Perhaps in the future you will learn. Our conversation is finished, seeing as you arent Templater, and they are the one in which I was speaking to...Good Day Sir.
    PS. Try not to be so confrontive and take a post as an attack when its written in good context. I simply blew ya off which clearly didnt agree with you. LOL
    i really dont know what to make of this but please dont resort to insults and such as it takes away from the quality of this community.

forum rule reminder:
    Originally posted by WHT RulesWe take the "Be Polite" rule very seriously! We do not tolerate any rudeness. Any member who is intentionally unpleasant or disruptive may be banned without warning.

LOL THATS GREAT so aparently someone didnt pay attention in grade school when breaking down paragraphs and their content was taught. Sorry about your luck. Perhaps in the future you will learn.
    Faith-Hosting you have no idea what my educational background is so please dont assume to know. dont forget - your post(s) may also affect 'potential' customers decisions since alot of customers do searches here at WHT looking for companies to do business with.

PS. Try not to be so confrontive and take a post as an attack when its written in good context.
    sorry, but a post written in 'good context' usually doesnt include insults and derogatory remarks.

not sure if i'm allowed to ask but i am curious - do you mind if i ask your age? (i'm 34)

thanks, bill
    Last edited by newrepair.com; 06-21-2005 at 06:23 PM.