Need Help on a Type of Dedicated Server

Here is the situation...

Currently I have a 10mbit unmetered dedicated server. The problem is that my inbound is 5-10 times as much outbound. I feel I am wasting money since outbound is really what you are paying for, IMO. So lets say I need roughly around 3000GB inbound traffic monthly and prolly around 100GB of outbound traffic per monthly could I cut a deal with a hosting company? Personally I just feel like I am wasting money going out with a full blown 10mbit unmetered when really I just need the inbound and not the outbound. I mean a 10mbit cable with a 768 kbp upstream would probably suffice. Well any feedback or recommendations are appreciated.

I'm sorry I don't mean to be nosy but you send 3000 GB to how many hard drives?

i would stick with your 10mbit as paing a host for 3000gb inbound is going to cost a lot more since even ezzi.net only offer 2000gb in and 2000gb out (total 4000gb)

What are you using the server for as if its backup some companies provide good deals on backup servers as inboundbandwidth (within certain limits and billing) is cheaper than outbound
    Rus
    Russ Foster - Industry Curmudgeon
    Freelance Sysadmin for Hire - email vaserv@gmail.com