Thread: This is so sick

Angry This is so sick

I can not believe what happen today. I went to Qdoba to get a burrito (they are great, and like $5.30 for each one). I come up and before the person started to order she was sweeping the floor. Then takes the guy order and makes it (she did not change her gloves at all). Then she makes my food. While making my food I notice the guy cooking the steak was touching his hat and touching the raw steak. Then after she got done making my burrito she drops a pan and picks it up and places it back where the other pans where to serve people.

While this was happening the manager saw every single bit and did not say one word. He allowed this all to happen. I reporting this as health violations since each one is a critical violation which can cause food poisoning. Then reporting it to the GM of Qdoba.

so what happened with the food that you ordered?

Originally posted by Rob83
    so what happened with the food that you ordered?
    I got it in the frig waiting until tomorrow when I am going to speak with the GM. I do not know the number since they are not in the phone book since they open about 3 months ago or so I believe (might be tad bit longer).

I can not believe the manager would allow this type of thing to happen.

Originally posted by Torith
    I got it in the frig waiting until tomorrow when I am going to speak with the GM. I do not know the number since they are not in the phone book since they open about 3 months ago or so I believe (might be tad bit longer).

I can not believe the manager would allow this type of thing to happen.
    This is only what you've seen imagine what you have not
    Tyler Cole
    Eeek, a Blog

What ever doesn't kill you only makes you stronger....

I'd live.

I agree... QDOBA is yummy. One opened about a year ago about 5 miles away from my house

These are the reasons I never wanted to work at a fast food joint, because I love fast food. I knew after I worked there I would be terrified of eating it.

Has anybody been to MOES ?
    They have awesome burritos, the "Joey bag of donuts" is their best.
    Haven't been on WHT for 6 years!

Originally posted by Hosemeyer

I'd live.

I agree... QDOBA is yummy. One opened about a year ago about 5 miles away from my house
    Errr still I would rather have people wash their hands and change their gloves after touching the broom and hats . Also yes Qdoba is great food!

Originally posted by Torith
    Errr still I would rather have people wash their hands and change their gloves after touching the broom and hats .
    Torith, were you the one who found something nasty in your sweet and sour chicken a year or so again?
    Haven't been on WHT for 6 years!

Originally posted by jasong
    Torith, were you the one who found something nasty in your sweet and sour chicken a year or so again?
    Yes at fast food place. They still say it was part of the food, but yet I never had it in my food before. Though I really only ate at fast food once in a while until Qdoba came by. I think I will just stick with me cooking my own food. Who knows what else is going on with the food places.

I worked at Wendys a while back and never had this type of problem.

Originally posted by Hosemeyer
    That's a myth. Some things can make you chronically ill.

About a year ago I started working for a local police department. Many times when a prisoner is searched, money is found...and its not in the pockets of their jeans. I will refuse to eat at a place that is preparing food and handling money without changing gloves.

Remember that the next time they are making your order after taking the $20 from the guy in front of you.

Good luck mate.. Speaking to the GM tomorrow
    www.DefyStudios.com ___Interactive Design

Originally posted by Tom Pyles
    About a year ago I started working for a local police department. Many times when a prisoner is searched, money is found...and its not in the pockets of their jeans. I will refuse to eat at a place that is preparing food and handling money without changing gloves.

Remember that the next time they are making your order after taking the $20 from the guy in front of you.
    Yeah, this is sick. I've had to refuse food because of this. I know in one study fecal matter and reproductive fluids were found on money... same with phone booths.

Originally posted by case
    . . . fecal matter and reproductive fluids . . .
    That's rather disgusting.

Often now I eat at mcdonalds, But really put off by the food

For one, The buns are always so Greasy, i just cant help but think some 1's spat on them and smeared it over,

And then i look at the mustard or whatever it is inside, and sometimes wonder if thats really what it is,

after watching these programs and hearing about it, i just get really put off by it,

Eugh