Domain Transfer How long beofre expiry?

Hi,

Can you please tell me What is the minimum time before the epiry date of the doamin can be transfer?

Can doamin also be transfer after it expired and the status is in 40 days of grace time? between this time domain can also be transfer from one to another registrar?

I doubt there is exact minimum time, but some Registrars allow you to transfer the domain name when at least 2 weeks are left before expiration.
    Imagination is more important than knowledge.

sometimes its possible to transfer even if the domain expired, sometimes its not before 60 days soetimes 10, really depends on the registrar.

if the domain status ACTIVE it should be possible to transfer
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

Originally posted by Bashar
    sometimes its possible to transfer even if the domain expired, sometimes its not before 60 days soetimes 10, really depends on the registrar.

if the domain status ACTIVE it should be possible to transfer
    I perform a whois on network solution and could not found any field "Domain Status".

There is "Web Site Status: Active"
    Is this the same "Domain Status"
    The doamin I have that is expired 10 days ago and their website also not working.

Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

You may delay, but time will not. --- Benjamin Franklin

Imagination is more important than knowledge.

who is the name with? Register.com and netsol normally do not allow names to be transferred if the name is within a few weeks of expiring, most other registrars are pretty liberal
    Domain Maven

i managed to transfer several expired domains from register.com and bulkregister.com in the past