Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Anyone else end up here?

http://www.radpin.com/journal.aspx?storyid=135

OMG BRUCE IS A MURDERER

Actually, he isn't. The whole thing was one big joke, and people are buying it left and right. You probably didn't, because you found this page, but lots of people are stupid enough to buy into this ****.

Someone made a thing about midgets getting killed by lions, I ripped that off, hosted it over here, and tried to have some fun while I was gone taking a class.

It worked. Check and mate.
    Let Google know when your dead | Read More >>
    Submit Your Press Release, Article, or News Tip Today
    W3Reports - News for Webmasters

So they made a hoax, big deal. Was any real harm done?

Originally posted by akashik
    From what I read it seems they set this thread up a while back and went with it. People (like myself) should remember that things aren't always true on the interwebs.
    Damnit Greg, everything you read here on the interwebs is true damnit!!
    WLVPN.com NetProtect owned White Label VPN provider
    Increase your hosting profits by adding VPN to your product line up

Yeah, I think I got caught up in a bit considering that guy last week who ended up dead and left that blog entry about a guy walking around his house.

Goes to show, just when you think you're pretty smart when it comes to this sort of thing, you get caught with your pants down, going off half-cocked... hmm, ok enough that.
    Former Webhost... now, just a guy.

Originally posted by Kerry Jones

If the story had turned out to be true I would of contacted Bruce to become his friend and his when his guard was down i'd get his ip.
    I'm sorry i know i should not do this but.

are you real do you think that if it were real then the police fbi the pope or whoever would need 'Super kerry' the undercover nerd ip collector get over yourself dood .

I like reading your posts you make me laugh.

As i say i just could not stop myself posting this and dont want to seem like i am pulling him down but come on what on earth did he expect posting garbage like If the story had turned out to be true I would of contacted Bruce to become his friend and his when his guard was down i'd get his ip

are we supposed to be impressed?

No, I was being serious. Its a hobby of mine to try and catch people that commit cyber crimes. What would of happened is I have a feeling our dear friend bruce is a gamer and would probably attract him to play a game and collect the ip through that method.
    Kerry Jones

very shocking.. but it could be easilly false... some people are just making up weird stories in hunger for attention/visitors :/

Originally posted by phill2003
    As i say i just could not stop myself posting this and dont want to seem like i am pulling him down but come on what on earth did he expect posting garbage like If the story had turned out to be true I would of contacted Bruce to become his friend and his when his guard was down i'd get his ip

are we supposed to be impressed?
    I acknowledge it was a bit cocky and over-the-top, but Kerry (supposedly ) has good intentions.

At least now I don't feel so bad about laughing out loud at:

If anyone sees my brother, let him know that band practice is cancelled.

That was priceless.

-B

If you ask me, it's only a matter of time before someone posts a real story like this...

I got a laugh out of this one because it was fake and the choice of language they used, but it sometimes it really scares the hell out of me to think that anyone in the world can find out my full name and where I work.

I actually had a spammer threaten my life once on the phone when we terminated him from our network, luckily he was like 16 and lived across the country from me, but still.

I can see the post now "EZZI Employee Murdered in Cold Blood by Teenage Spammer Gone Mad!" and everyone arguing over wether or not we just posted it for publicity.
    EZZI.net - A Service of Access Integrated Technologies Inc
    Running data centers, nationwide data network, and world-wide VoIP network.
    http://www.EZZI.net sales@ezzi.net

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12