php_admin_value w/IIS

How do you set php_admin_value options when using windows w/IIS?

I know how when using apache - but not sure with IIS. I tried checking arround the web, but didnt find much as everything had apache not IIS.

Any help would be appreciated.

hi,

When running PHP on Windows, the configuration
    values can be modified on a per-directory basis using the Windows registry. The configuration values are stored in the registry key HKLM\SOFTWARE\PHP\Per Directory Values, in the sub-keys corresponding to the path names. For example, configuration values for the directory c:\inetpub\wwwroot would be stored in the key HKLM\SOFTWARE\PHP\Per DirectoryValues \c\inetpub\wwwroot. The settings for the directory would be active for any script running from this directory or any subdirectory of it. The values under the key should have the name of the PHP configuration directive and the string value. PHP constants in the values are not parsed. However, only configuration values changeable in PHP_INI_USER can be set this way, PHP_INI_PERDIR values can not.

For IIS : If you experience high parsetimes, try to set output_buffering to On. IIS has problems with scripts outputting many small pieces of text, and with output_buffering = On, PHP sends the whole page to IIS in one piece.
    Bright Info Solutions

Wow, thanks! Thats exactly what I was looking for!