Question Some good tutorial about DNS, where?

now I have 2 web servers and I have problem with my DNSs, when my 1. web server down I have also 2. web server down something is not good in my DNS setup, this is not good, when one of my servers down other servers must work normal!

Now I have 2 web servers and I have:
    1. server:

2. server:

- both of my servers use same domain for DNSs!

This is problem now when I have only 2 web servers what will be when I buy more servers I must fix this now!

Somebody know some pages where I can find good tutorial about this problem, about DNSs and DNS solutions or somebody can write here about that?

On my servers I use cPanel!

You can try this:

1. server: ---> Server 1 's IP ---> server 2 's IP

2. server: ---> server 2 's IP ---> Server 1 's IP
    ******** - ASP, ASP.NET. Windows 2008 Hosting - Windows Reseller Plans

1 Exabyte = two to the sixtieth power byte, 1,152,921,504,606,846,976 bytes

The DNS for your main domain I think you need to put

ns1, ns2, ns3, so that if one server is down the can still be propagated and the other server is ok. Correct me if I am wrong, it is more of guess work when I first tried.

ksstudio, I know for that but I think that is good solution for 2 servers but what if I have 5 servers or more...and if I want for all servers :

somebody know solution for that?

boonchuan, good idea, I`ll test it Thanks.

Somebody here use cPanel Dns Clustering??? What you think about that?

boonchuan, if I add ns3 and ns4 for main domain but that don`t look good when I test it on
    DNS server[IP] is alive, but not authoritative for domain '' and didn't return SOA

After that error I add dns entry for this domain on server 2 but after that I have some error about ZONE VERSION on server 1 and server 2!
    What now?