My name is Rus Foster and I'm the principal owner/director of A2B2, a new generation of dedicated server provider. Most providers today use a static website to promote their product and have a forum added as an extra. We however are different in that we make the forum the entire website. Isn't this a bit mad you ask? I have a vision of a provider who providers first class support but also offers that something special, that something a bit special. For us this is to offer a community. A place to speak to people, a place to relax but also somewhere where you can see what we are doing, somewhere totally transparent.

People have said that it seems a bit strange at first to run a business this way however I believe that it is viabale and I would encourage, you the visitor to spend some time and just speak to us and let us convince you why you should go with us. One of the main concerns people have expressed about such a site is people trying to hide their real identiy. Well again I don't believe that is good so if you do wish to contact me personally, and speak about what we can offer please use the following

Tel: 01635 281120 (UK)
Tel: 1-888-546-2330 (US)

Email: rghf@a2b2.com

All our servers are hosted at the Fortress ITX Data Center in New Jersey and we are offering the following grate value deals.

We have the following on Instant Setup

AMD 64Bit 3200+
Free C-Panel
Free Fantasitico
1Gb Ram
1x120GB Sata
5 Usable IP's

$0 setup $165/mo

We have the following on 24-48 hour Setup

Celeron 1.7Ghz, 80Gb HDD, 512MB Ram 1200Gb Transfer - $70/mo
AMD 64Bit 2800+, 120Gb SATA, 1Gb RAM, 1200GB Transfer - $145/mo
Intel P4 3.2Ghz,120GB SATA, 1Gb Ram HDD 5 IP's 1200Gb Transfer $170/mo

For C-Panel add $20/mo

IF you would like a customer quotes please feel free to sales@a2b2.com or visit our website at www.a2b2.com

Rgds

Rus Foster