¡¾About My Diary¡¿Can you correct it for doing me a favor?

Here it is, my diary for corrected:
    ------------------------------------------- Text -------------------------------
    ¡¼Nothing was learnt by me¡½
    I didn't learn anything except of English these days. It seems like sth. wrong with me.In fact, it isn't very good as well in learning English, for i read a lot but remembered a little.When i was going to write this diary, i didn't know even how to write it.I had so many words waiting to be written, but could hardly wrote a single word---- IN ENGLISH. I thought i need spend more time in learning English.I hope the day when i can write freely in English comes as soon as possible.
    -------------------------------------------- The End --------------------------

Any reply would be appreciated.

I'm waiting and waiting until...
    My homepage:http://upwind.onlinehn.com/site/
    I need your help on my English.

Here goes...a bit confused about the intent but here is what I've divined:

I feel like I learned nothing

I've learned nothing but English lately. It seems like something is wrong with me. I'm not very good at learning English because I read a lot but remember very little. When I begain to write this diary, I didn't even know how to write it. I had many words I wanted to write but could barely write a single word in English. I need to spend more time learning English. I hope the day comes very soon when I can write freely in English.
    Rich
    Husband, Father, Retired Marine, Geek

Re: ¡¾About My Diary¡¿Can you correct it for doing me a favor?

Originally posted by FromChina
    Here it is, my diary for corrected:
    ------------------------------------------- Text -------------------------------
    ¡¼Nothing was learnt by me¡½
    I didn't learn anything except of English these days. It seems like sth. wrong with me.In fact, it isn't very good as well in learning English, for i read a lot but remembered a little.When i was going to write this diary, i didn't know even how to write it.I had so many words waiting to be written, but could hardly wrote a single word---- IN ENGLISH. I thought i need spend more time in learning English.I hope the day when i can write freely in English comes as soon as possible.
    -------------------------------------------- The End --------------------------

Any reply would be appreciated.

I'm waiting and waiting until...
    I'm not positive I'm getting this right either, but I'll give it a shot anyway...

I'm not learning a thing!

I'm not really learning English these days. I think there may be something wrong with me. In fact, although I read a lot, I seem to remember very little. When I decided to write this diary I didn't even know how to write it. I had so many things to write about, but it was very difficult to write a word of it --- IN ENGLISH. I think I need to spend more time learning English. I'm looking forward to the day that I can write freely in English and I hope that day comes soon!

I'd say for someone who is just learning english you seem to be doing a pretty good job.

Is this a 'diary' assignment for an english class you are taking?

Hi, firends above.

To DevilDog and Hiccups, I copied your corrections, and study them in home. Thank you very much.I really love your corrections, and read them time and time again.

To adam,i'm very glad to hear that . Thank you.

To amish_geek, No. It's a diary in my website.

Just some general things.

You need a space after your commas, but not before.

Comma = ,

So, just like right there. So,(SPACE) rest of sentence.

Also, always have a space after your periods.

No: I went to the mall.The food was good.
    Yes: I went to the mall. The food was good.

These corrections will make your writing look better.

Great! Thank you.