Eaccelerator Caching Question

I just installed Eaccelerator .93 on my development machine and it seems to be great. Before I try it on my live site, I would like to know something.

If user A visits page1.php and it gets cached by Eaccelerator, and then user B visits page1.php, will user B see the same page that user A saw? What if there is some customized content displayed specifically for user A, and this content changes for each user, and even the same user if they reload the page; Even though it's cached, will it display this dynamic content fresh every time?

Do I need to be careful about anything before trying it on live site? Thanks.

Eaccelerator caches the script in a compiled form, but the script still does execute, so dynamic elements will function normally.
    Game Servers are the next hot market!
    Slim margins, heavy support, fickle customers, and moronic suppliers!
    Start your own today!

eAccelerator caches the compiled version of the page, not the page's output... so you should be fine in this regard.
    TWSites.com - Business Web Hosting Solutions & Server Management Since 2003

I have it running on several large forums and it has never presented a problem. It used to have issues with a very large amount of users but they corrected that problem. You should have no problem with it on your production box.
    John W, CISSP, C|EH
    MS Information Security and Assurance
    ITEagleEye.com - Server Administration and Security
    Yawig.com - Managed VPS and Dedicated Servers with VIP Service

Has anyone used it's (assuming that eAccelerator has this option) code encryption feature? I'm looking for something similar to Ioncube's encoder or the Zend encoder.
    Game control panels - control your game world your way. Server-Genie.com
    http://www.server-genie.com

Thanks. So how does it cut down on the number of database calls if it still runs the script in a compiled form? I was under the impression it will help minimize the number of extra database connections made somehow. Thanks.

It will not change its relationship with the databases. It is purely a php compile-cache. Some things you could to do decrease mysql usage would be to upgrade to mysql 4.x and set up a query cache.
    TWSites.com - Business Web Hosting Solutions & Server Management Since 2003