lookin for a great reseller

give me some great reseller places thanxs

Hi fear420,

WOW - thats a really tough question...

By great - do you mean great prices? or do you mean great service and reliability?

actually all 3 sounds good

Originally posted by fear420
    actually all 3 sounds good

LOL - there's a surprise

Try diyhosting and httpme

Wow... that was awfully vague...

Errr... if you're really wanting my opinion, EVERYONE's good. I'd pick anyone who basically posts on here. They are usually with integrity and would be someone who is responsible.

Hope that helps! Have fun, good luck on your search.
    Aaron Ong
    Dedicated Servers - 100TB Servers - 100Mbps Unmetered Servers - Web Hosting - CDN Network
    Servers in Central, East/West Coast USA, EUROPE and ASIA
    Welltodo Century
    - www.welltodocentury.com

i had some bad luck and i want a really good reseller

the easier one that easy to work on with no problems
    give me good hosting

i g2g tho

With no offence it would be better if you could give us more information into what your looking for, Theres millions of hosts out there all with different plans, If you dont understand all the hosting lingo just say and were happy to explain to you.
    Regards

hostingzoom is good
    Hostime Managed Hosting
    Opening the bridge between your business and the world.
    http://www.hostime.com

Originally posted by whatever
    hostingzoom is good
    I agree; excellent support/End user support and the prices are reasonable.

Im hosted on the new server they bought and its superfast...

Errr... if you're really wanting my opinion, EVERYONE's good. I'd pick anyone who basically posts on here. They are usually with integrity and would be someone who is responsible.
    Heh, if only that was true... WHT is not a heaven, so not everyone here is an angel...

basicly i dont want a screwed up server

Are you looking for a reseller to start a hosting business, or just to host yourself/family/friends?

What's your budget like?
    Rob G.
    ShopManager - Sales & Repair Business Management Software

With hosting, just like with everything, there's usually a trade off betwen price and quality. Sure, there are exceptions, but if you go to the extremes (cheap and expensive), you'll find that it is generally riskier to go with the cheaper hosts.

In the reseller hosting market, cheap solutions are prone to trouble, especially in the long run. You'll find, and even be recommended by some members, hosts that give you the moon for peanuts, and things might work great with them -- for a while. However, as the resellers start getting closer to using their quotas, the server will get ever more crowded and it will have poorer and poorer performance. It becomes a screwed up server.

Now, forum members may not recommend hosts they haven't used, nor can they recommend their own services, so this will limit the number of hosts you'll get out of this thread to some extent.

What I recommend is to take the hosts you get from here, and then find some others using Hostvoice.com, Findmyhosting.com and any other hosting directories you might like. Get some 20-25, maybe even more hosts on your list.

After that, do searches for each host's name: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/search.php?s=

If the host has a support forum, you can take a look there as well.

Your goal should be to eliminate them from your list until you have left some 2-5 hosts. This eliminating process can be helped by sending presales emails to each host and gauging the timeliness, attitude and knowledgeability of the answers you receive.

If you have trouble picking one host out of the last 5, start a new thread here (put the names of the hosts in the title) and ask their customers for current feedback.

Two more things:
    1. Always listen to your heart.
    2. When it comes to choosing a host, nothing can truly substitute your work.

Good luck!

that's some proper advice!

people call me crazy. BUT ... I'm a big fan of smaller hosts where I'm able to build more of a relationship on a personal level with the people that are doing my hosting, not a company where I'm just a number to them ...

just my two cents though ...

Yes, big or small host, everyone has good sites of decision.
    At smaller hosts you have to do great research job. Otherwise - down, down.
    Last edited by sebydd; 05-26-2005 at 01:01 AM.