To create a new FTP account, follow these simple steps:
1. User ID: This is where the account’s username is given, for example user2, xyz or anything you wish.
2. Password: This is where the account’s password is created, allowing the user to access his FTP account. Same rules for the password apply (Alpha-numeric, at least six characters and at least one special character).
3. Retype Password: Simply retype the password entered in step(2).
4. Disk Quota: In order to restrict a user to a certain amount of disk storage, the disk quota system is used. Simply fill this field with the amount of quota (in MBs) you want allocated for use in this account, depending on how much free space you have at your disposal.
5. Click Update when done entering the required information.
This creates the FTP account immediately for instant access.