Counter Strike Source Fans Check this cheater

we where winning 26/1 and guess whats next

Demo

http://www.clan-killers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1276

Thread

http://www.clan-killers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1248

what else can i do apart from subbmit it to steambans? as VAC2 may not ban him as it's still in beta

To tell you the truth you cant do anything about hackers. There are so many now that steambans.com cant ban them fast enough! Im guessing more then half of CS players hack now and valve isnt doing anything about it because they dont want to. Dont take this the wrong way but sometimes I wonder if the people who made VAC for valve are actually the ones comming out with all these hacks just to keep their jobs...

It's a shame tbh as it's a good game lots of players aswell why didnt they go for punkbusters

To bugy, and they would have to fire the VAC team. (BTW I heard theres only 2 on the VAC team now : /)

Well a few of our servers have been running vac2 beta for awhile now even got a email from them. Also the mod that caught that cheater was

http://www.beetlesmod.com/forums/

I would use HLGuard. Also VAC2 beta has had so many glitches, one of the Valve workers recommended to Caleague.com not to use vac2 on the servers during matches because vac2 is not letting people connect when their not on the blacklist which is pretty pathetic because they released it. Its not letting in more then half of cs players. If I find the thread I'll post it

kewl and thats for cs source yea?

I think so, try it, heres the link. It was being worked on by United Admin but I think they dumped it and let thezproject.com take over it. http://www.thezproject.org/projects.php?pid=1

ah think thats for cs source 1.6

Use steambans.com, theyll help you alot!

I watched the video. Am I right in assuming that the hack allows the cheater to see through walls and generally know where the good and bad guys are? That's what I gathered from the video being a bit ignorant of the game. Last time I played HL was about 5 years ago.
    Rich
    WebsiteMaven - Web Hosting Reviews, Guides, and Advice to Build and Promote your Web Site

Yes, and it also aims for them (at their enemy)

No honor in cheating only losers. I remember the time when Age of Empires had trainers all over the place. If I was kicking somone's *** they would use it and i'd end up having to turn on my trainer because of punks who don't want to lose. I don't understand why people can't place the game in a honesty way. I've even tried to get a job at a video game company.
    Kerry Jones

Cheaters die young! I hate it really when me and my friends are playing then a hacker comes then entirely messed up the entire game..

btw/ the hacker uses some speedhack or something.. he is very fast lolz.. he will be at your based as soon as the game starts..!!
    www.DefyStudios.com ___Interactive Design

Speed hacks arnt used as much, aimbot and wallhacks are commeny used now and most are undetected thanks to valve.

Heh, I was just thinking about those foolish hackers in CSource yesterday. Was playing, and ended up getting killed by the same guy constantly. My stats were landed 5 bullets 2 left arm, 1 stomach 1 chest 1 head (88 damage). I took 2 bullets, 1 left arm 1 head (100 damage). I was wearing kevlar and helmet.

I specced the guy after I died, and noticed he shot a few walls before he went around them. Magically, there was someone always there.
    TS-Host, A Tulip Company - Hosting since 1995! - AS7219
    Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, Bargain Dedicated Servers and High performance Dedicated!
    http://www.ts-host.com/ -@- [email protected] -@- 1-800-977-TOWN

LOL but what can we do?

Nothing atm i guess but maybe keep an eye out for new cheats and report them to beetlefart or mani admin plugin

Or SteamBans. You should really enroll in it maybe you can be on my team and we can ban people together

i am a member there and have a team on it signed up last year i donate aswell as it seems a decent pupose for it

Yup I love it, banned so many hackers for me but their team of people who ban hackers is kinda slow : /

yea lots of subbmitions little staff i started my own little site up

www.sourcebans.com awhile ago never got round to doing much to it yet though