links all go to the homepage

This is getting frustrating and probably something silly, all the links on my site go the homepage, I noticed the problem when I tried to edit the site with dreamweaver, soon after editing I would check and sure enough it would revert back to the previous url link which is the homepage, all permutations lead to the same result, wether relative to document or relative to root all my links just end up as the homepage, is there a known issue and how do I resolve this?

paste ur links as they appear in the html.

Another thing that couldbe affecting this - are you using your host's file management system to upload your changes? Are you using the built in DW file manger? If not what FTP program? I've had some difficulties with DW when I used the free version of Cute FTP.

Be sure your upload path is set correctly. And if using DW double check that you're loading things into the proper places on your site and that your changes will overwrite waht might be there already.

You might want to delte the site from the server and reupload the pages. ALso clear your cache. It could be the changes are there but your browser is still loading the old ones.

if you can tell me your website I can have a look, but I am not psychic
    [color=#666666]Ackoo Solutions, LLC

also check and see if you have a base reference set in the <head> and what it is pointing to.
    "Obsolesence is just a lack of imagination."