PHP help wanted urgently

I asked my admin to tweak my server. I have no idea what he done but now my main php script is not working at all and the admin is not able to fix it. Hope someone can tell me whats wrong with the server now.

Warning: fopen(/home/tamil/public_html/home/includes/files/htaccess_23/index.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/tamil/public_html/home/modules/htaccess/ on line 207

Warning: fputs()upplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/tamil/public_html/home/modules/htaccess/ on line 208

Warning: fclose()upplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/tamil/public_html/home/modules/htaccess/ on line 209

[24-May-2005 11:19:25] PHP Notice: Undefined index: DOCUMENT_ROOT in
    /home/tamil/public_html/home/htaccess_index.php on line 92
    [24-May-2005 11:19:25] PHP Notice: Undefined index: REQUEST_URI in
    /home/tamil/public_html/home/htaccess_index.php on line 93
    [24-May-2005 11:19:25] PHP Notice: Undefined index: SCRIPT_FILENAME in
    /home/tamil/public_html/home/htaccess_index.php on line 94

These are just warnings and notices, to hide them put
    error_reporting(E_ALL ^ E_NOTICE ^ E_WARNING);
    Basically, it sounds like you have buggy code, but if it worked before it should work now, it's just that the modifications the admin made meant that warnings and notices (which are non-fatal errors) are displayed.

Greater Chicagoland
    I may be repeating what you already know, butů

The first warning you are getting (from fopen, used to open/read a file) is trying to open a file (/home/tamil/public_html/home/includes/files/htaccess_23/index.php) which doesn't exist. The call is being made from the file (/home/tamil/public_html/home/modules/htaccess/ The following two errors are a result of the first error.

What I would do first is make sure that the file (/home/tamil/public_html/home/includes/files/htaccess_23/index.php) exists. If it doesn't then do a search for it and either update it's location in your script, or copy it to the location where the script expects to find it.

As for those notices on the bottom I believe those are caused by trying to access data in an array that doesn't exist. Why this is happening I can't say, but they are just notices so technically they can be ignored.

Oh yeah maybe it's time to consider a new admin.

I am using mod_auth_mysql htaccess to secure remote servers. htaccess in the same server as script seems to work but htaccess in remote server is not working now. I am so lost