hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Advertising Forums : Marketing & SEO Services : Advertising Offers : Be our SOLE advertiser. Over 1 MILLION page views / month. Banner spot avail.$150 BIN

Forum Jump

Be our SOLE advertiser. Over 1 MILLION page views / month. Banner spot avail.$150 BIN

Reply Post New Thread In Advertising Offers Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-24-2005, 01:52 PM
Junior Guru Wannabe

Be our SOLE advertiser. Over 1 MILLION page views / month. Banner spot avail.$150 BIN

Hi

The site: http://www.muselive.com

Page views / day: 35,000 + (Usually over 40,000)

Registered members: 11,600 +

Currently online (useless statistic!): 54

What you will get:

You banner (JUST your banner, no-one elses) will be shown at the top of the site, on every single page of the site (That includes the HUGELY popular forums, media downloads, articles, reviews, lyrics etc etc etc). (Where you can see the MVstream banner)

You will also be featured in our newsletter, sent to our members! This is meant to be sent to over 10,000 registered members, however our server cops out after awhile and limits it to 2400

Price: $150 (Buy it now)

Start the bidding from $100

Feel free to contact me by PM / MSN (t_wilson[at]mailbolt.com)

Stats are available (Link)

Feel free to browse round the site and see what we offer. This is a VERY good price for what we are offering. We are non profit and only charge as much as we need to pay off our server bills each month

Notice to Consumers
Thread Summary Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask. If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond what’s printed in the ad.
  • Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
  • Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
  • If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.

Sponsored Links
Old 05-24-2005, 06:27 PM
Junior Guru Wannabe

Hi, are you willing to put some code up there to rotate my banners? I'll supply the code and the banners will run from my server. I just don't want to have one banner sitting there, I'd like to rotate banners. This is more desireable since it looks like most of your visitors view 20+ pages.

If so, I'll start the bidding at $100.

Old 05-25-2005, 03:38 AM
Junior Guru Wannabe

Sure, we can add any code you like. As long as the banners dont contain malware, spyware etc etc.

Many thanks,
Tom

Sponsored Links
Old 05-25-2005, 10:56 AM
Junior Guru Wannabe

Bidding closes tonight at 23:00 (British Summer Time)

Cheers,
Tom

Old 05-25-2005, 12:00 PM
Junior Guru Wannabe

SOLD. I will take offers for next month's advertising too (only via PM)

Related posts from TheWhir.com
Title Type Date Posted
Book Your Spot in the WHIR's 6th Annual Hottest Hosts Directory Before it's Too Late! Blog 2014-01-10 12:31:05
Apache Market Share Dips Slightly in June Netcraft Web Server Survey Web Hosting News 2013-06-06 13:40:21
Web Hosting and the Yahoo Tumblr Deal Blog 2013-05-21 10:52:36
Customer Feature: How EdgeCast Delivers One Billion Imgur Images Each Day Web Hosting News 2012-05-31 12:22:36
Netcraft May Web Server Survey Sees First Drop in Responses in 22 Months Web Hosting News 2012-05-02 13:59:57