ManageMyBox - Great Server Deal (Never To Be Repeated Offer)

We currently have two of the following servers available as special orders...

You won't find these anywhere on our websites and they won't be sold again...all servers at ThePlanet's DC from us are now sold for $159/month so these are a steal...

INTEL Celeron 2.4GHz
    512MB DDR RAM
    80GB Hard Drive
    8 IP Addresses
    CentOS 3.4 Operating System
    cPanel/WHM Included Free ($20/Month Value)
    Our Full BOXComplete Management Included ($39/Month Value)

Your Choice:

500GB ThePlanet Bandwidth
    1500GB HE.net Bandwidth
    1500GB Yipes Bandwidth

Price: $119 Monthly - Free Setup

Options -

$10 Extra Monthly Will Get You -
    A upgrade to 1024MB RAM

$20 Extra Monthly Will Get You -
    A upgrade to 1024MB RAM
    A upgrade to 120GB primary hard drive
    1000GB of ThePlanet bandwidth if you choose TP Network

As previously stated, you will not find these servers on our site, so please e-mail [email protected] and simply let them know you're interested in our promo server selection and we'll get your server setup within a few hours.

Due to the low pricing of these servers we are only accepting PayPal as payment since it saves us on transaction costs.

Thanks!
    ManageMyServices was sold by me in September 2009. I no longer have any affiliation with this company.

Just thought i'd confirm that Fantastico is also included with cPanel/WHM but if you do not wish to have cPanel/WHM at all and would rather have DirectAdmin instead, we can reduce the total price by $5
    ManageMyServices was sold by me in September 2009. I no longer have any affiliation with this company.

Just thought i'd throw this out.... take a server within the next 12 hours and i'll give you this month at $89, your price will then go up to $119 on the next month. Thanks!

offer still available?
    CNSERVERS.COM Portland, Oregon since 2005
    Fully DDoS Protected BGP Network - Hardware Based Automatic Network and Application Level Protection
    IP Transit / Colocation / DDOS-Protected Server / High Bandwidth Server
    Portland, OR / Seattle, WA / Los Angeles, LA / Frankfurt, Germany