need recommendations for integrated support system!

Hi!

I need recommendations for an integrated support system for my site, one that includes 'announcement', download, ticket, knowledge base etc..

I tried searching for a Free one but none has these integrated features, therefore now looking for a low cost one.

Is there any recommendation? As I need it urgently! I am looking at cerebus and kayako.. don't know which is better and value for money though..

We use Kayako and like it a lot. It has the added benefit of integrating with our Modernbill software.

You might want to try leasing it for a couple of months before you take the plunge and buy it.
    Mark Oberg
    Techweenies.com

(No longer affiliated with Uneedawebsite.com)

may I know how does it integrate with modernbill? because i am using whmautopilot. Thank you!

Cerberus also integrates with Modernbill. In my opinion, Cerberus is a much better choice than Kayako. Cerberus starts at $0, and you can't get much better value than that Owned licenses for both start at $350, but if you are looking at 'leasing' then take a look at Cerberus - you can split the cost of their helpdesk over 12 months and after that you own it, whereas if you lease with Kayako you keep paying month after month, year after year.
    Alasdair
    Long time ex-host, ex-billing software owner/developer/support staff. Recent lurker.

how does the integration works?

Originally posted by jacksony
    how does the integration works?
    I'm not sure, I just know Cerberus has it - I presume it is something similar to the MB integration. I can't really help anymore than that, as I don't tend to use Modernbill (see signature as to why )...

If you do a search of the Cerberus forums, I'm sure it'll turn up what you're looking for (http://forum.cerberusweb.com/ )
    Alasdair
    Long time ex-host, ex-billing software owner/developer/support staff. Recent lurker.

Kayako is one awesome program and just looking at the demo/screens of v3 should make you want to purchase v2 right now!

We have been using it for the past 1-2 years and have nothing but good words to say about it