[FOR HIRE] Highly Experienced Web Designer/PHP Programmer

Hello Members of WHT,

I would like to offer my services in hope of employment. I am a fully fledged web/graphics designer and PHP/MySQL programmer with over 4 years of professional experience.

My list of services include:
    • Graphic/Web Design
    • PHP & MySQL Development (Custom applications from simple forms to fully loaded CMS scripts)
    • Identitiy Development
    • Interactive Web Media (Flash)
    • Banner/Ad Design
    • Free Consultation For All Clients

My list of skills include:
    • HTML/XHTML/CSS/Javascript
    • PHP
    • MySQL
    • Flash
    • Graphic Design

I strive to deliver excellent quality content, meeting the highest of standards. I will work with you to help you reach your goal and help your website grow. I believe a business is only as succesful as their website, and your website is a representation of who you are. Let me help you get to where you're going!

If you are looking, or have been looking for a great design or a script created, take advantage of this oppurtunity to purchase quality work. Email me at shariftk <at> gmail <dot> com to setup a free consultation session now! If you have are interested in working with me, or have any questions, feel free to email me at shariftk <at> gmail <dot> com or just PM me.

Links to some of my work:
    - Only On Xbox - - Complete design and CMS development.
    - Alliance Mutual - Complete template design in full CSS.
    - Lolex Productons - Complete Flash Design and CMS Development.

* Complete references and resume are available at your request. Personal portfolio site is set to release very soon, currently in development.

I am also offering the creation AND coding of complete vBulletin skins and sets.

Please contact me at brian <at> I would like for you to bid on a project I need completed.