Arrow international call forwarding/International Toll Free Numbers

We are looking to get a 18XX toll free US number which has international forwarding capabilities. We have found a few companies which offer this, with varying pricing from $2/month to $30/month. Anyone have suggestions for reliable reasonably priced companies offering this service?
    crucialparadigm - Affordable, Reliable, Professional :
    Web Hosting
    24/7 Support Web Hosting Reseller Hosting Cloud/VPS Plans Dedicated Servers

I have heard of a virtual pbx system offered by aptela.com. Basically you get a local US number which is VOIP, could use it for unlimited incoming/outgoing calls with no charge. Then you could use their toll free number forwarded to the same account for 10 cents a minute I believe. Their plans start at $59 but you get free voice recording and a virtual attendant as well.

A VOIP might be a cheaper choice. But if you are in Australia, I have seen some toll-free providers charge about $.2475 per minute (billed in 6 second increments). Not too sure what other companies you have reviewed.

I've come across the following so far:

http://www.kall8.com
    http://bestcallback.net/1-800-follow-me-summary.htm (this seems the cheapest option, but I've never heard of them, so not sure about quality/support).

As for VIOP, we already have something similar for our outgoing calls, but this is more for our incoming calls. Price per minute is not a big deal, as we probably won't have a lot of incoming calls, just a few ocasional calls. We would prefer a lower monthly fee, and a higher per minute fee.
    Web Hosting

Bestcall back is actually a reseller for telcan.net. A lot fo the toll-free providers rely on their resellers to get the word out.

Corey, thanks for the info. Can you comment on their service? They seem to have quite good rates.
    Web Hosting

Glad to have helped. I do not use their services - we use Freedom Voice actually. I think though some people on here might use them. That call-back feature though seems a bit confusing - I mean do the consumer dial a number & then you call them back? If they consumer can just dial a toll-free number & be connected to you, it looks like a pretty good deal.

A client of mine uses tollfreeforwarding.com. Hes had great success with it.
    John Travis - [COLOR="Green"]The Internet Merchant Account Guru
    * Best Merchant Accounts - US Based Businesses Only * Click Here to Request Rates * Eco Friendly Hosting
    * ENZU Intelligent Cloud Hosting / VPS / * Dedicated Servers * Great Prices! *Click Here for Our VPS/Server Specials! *

Thanks everybody for your feedback, we are going to try telcan.net for now and see how it goes.
    Web Hosting

BOth

Originally posted by crucialx
    Thanks everybody for your feedback, we are going to try telcan.net for now and see how it goes.
    We use both telcan and kall8, telcan because they were cheaper getting a custom number and kall8 for fax and voice mail. Good luck to you.
    Regards,
    Randy
    Okie Net Web Hosting

I've been using telcan for about a year now and love their service and their rates.

Mark

Thanks, we just signed up for 2 lines, and they were ready within hours. So far they seem quite good Just have to test fax now.
    Web Hosting