Help: Another Domian points to my site...

Not sure if this is the right forum, but here goes... Hoping someone can provide info on how to resolve the issue.

I recently registered a domain name with GoDaddy and bought a hosting plan with them as well. All has been fine for the past 2 weeks until today when I checked the stats on my site and noticed a new refer. I clicked on it and noticed the referring url/domain name points directly to my website as if it was theirs.

I did a whois and noticed that particular domian is registered with Wild West.

I called GoDaddy and they told me to contact the owner of that particular url to resolve the issue if possible.

Why in the world would someone want to do this? Could it be that Wild West assigned the same DNS info?

What are my options? Does anyone have any experience with this type of issue. I'm fairly new to hosting on my own.

Thanks in advance.

San Jose, CA.
    Just make a ModRewrite rule to redirect those referers to a tubgirl picture or something similar.

Unless your company name is like and they are redirecting to your website... i wouldn't really care about it too much.

i wouldn't care neither.

more visitors to my website is always good
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

Bashar is right.... as almost always....
    Or redirect them to a PPC program if you don't want those visitors.
    Founder of B2B Network and Singles & Dating
    >> Business Blog
    >> Business Links Directory

Nobody is gonna check that, your hits will get increased and more people will see your site so I dont see any pronlem with it.
    IndoUS Hosting Quality IT Services since 2004
    Shared Hosting Reseller Hosting Dedicated Servers Domain Names
    Custom Web Development Mobile Application Development SEO
    Custom E-Commerce Solutions, Sports Portals, Health Care - Health Tourism Portals