Registerly & ExpireFish

I have an account with for 4 months. But I can not login my account 3 months ago.
    After I enter user/pass at's login area , I only see a sentence: " Unable to connect Access denied for user: [email protected]' (Using password: NO)" . But every month RegisterFly still charge me 9.99$ for the account not used. I don't want to be charged more, I've opened many ticket about the problem , but RegisterFly only say that I must login ExpireFish account for canncelling, nut I can not login because error information " Unable to connect Access denied for user: [email protected]' (Using password: NO)". and after that RegisterFly don't responde my ticket.
    Anyone help me and give me advise how to solve the problem.
    Thanks a lot

PM the user 'regfly' here at WHT he might help you...

and search the forum about expirefish service, it seems doesn't worth a cent...
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

You must place a support ticket and have them shift your account to DropFly.

I got the same error and then they shifted my account to their own service - DropFly

Or you can PM "RegFly" and see if he can help.
    IndoUS Hosting Quality IT Services since 2004
    Shared Hosting Reseller Hosting Dedicated Servers Domain Names
    Custom Web Development Mobile Application Development SEO
    Custom E-Commerce Solutions, Sports Portals, Health Care - Health Tourism Portals

Northern VA
    RegisterFly has good prices but I've noticed a very buggy interface as well. I've registered a couple of domains with them and literally had to call customer service to complete the transaction because their shopping cart kept clearing itself. This happened on a few occassions on different computers. I don't know what their overall problem is but I hope they work it out because they have pretty decent prices, especially for private registration.
    WebsiteMaven - Web Hosting Reviews, Guides, and Advice to Build and Promote your Web Site