InstaMail - Automated Email Account Creation

InstaMail Version 2.5
    TwistedPHP Script Solutions

InstaMail allows you to start your own e-mail service! Our simple, yet powerful, interface instantly creates e-mail accounts for your customers after completion of a short registration form. InstaMail supports both free and paid accounts, with full PayPal IPN integration.

Key Features
    • Instant and automatic creation of email accounts
    • Supports both free and paid e-mail account setup
    • Full PayPal IPN integration with subscription based billing for paid accounts
    • 100% template based -- You are in control of how your installation looks
    • Easy to use installer script that writes your configuration file for you
    • Under active development and new features are always considered
    • Each license includes lifetime script upgrades/updates and support

Minimum Requirements
    • cPanel Web Server with Linux OS (tested on Fedora)
    • PHP Version 4.1 or above
    • IonCube Loaders are bundled with the download and nothing needs to be installed
    • PayPal Account -- Only if you are using the PayPal feature

Pricing Information
    7 Day FREE Trial: No Cost [order]
    Owned License: $11.95 USD [order]

Need More Information?
    If you have any pre-sales questions, please e-mail me at webmaster[at]twistedphp.com. Replies to this post will be checked at times, however e-mailing me your questions will get much faster responses.
    Big things coming soon

Do you have a demo version up?

Originally posted by mager
    Do you have a demo version up?
    Yes, you may see a working demo with the PayPal integration module activated at http://www.twistedphp.com/demo/instamail. To see the free module in action, you should check out the free trial version.
    Last edited by Nick H; 05-23-2005 at 10:00 PM.
    Big things coming soon

Thanks, and you might wanna get rid of the . at the end some people might think its not working

Oops, thanks!
    Big things coming soon

Current demo is irrelevant.

I would like to get access to all the functions without the hassles of downloading a free trial or being blocked by Paypal.

Get more ecommerce ready please. Send a password to access the site so that I can see before I buy.

I am looking for a email service currently.

Lyn

Originally posted by lynette11
    Current demo is irrelevant.

I would like to get access to all the functions without the hassles of downloading a free trial or being blocked by Paypal.

Get more ecommerce ready please. Send a password to access the site so that I can see before I buy.

I am looking for a email service currently.

Lyn
    Most people are interested in seeing the PayPal module. We offer the free trial for those of you who wish to see the script in full action. The free trial is very beneficial because you install it on your own server, and when you get the owned version you just update your license key to your owned license.

Not sure what you mean buy a "password to access the site", so please clarify.
    Big things coming soon

[i]Not sure what you mean buy a "password to access the site", so please clarify. [/B]
    Obviously to open an email account, one would need a user/password. Why not set one up using test/test or similar.

(There are a lot of webmasters who don't upload the scripts and need to get someone to do it or pay someone).

Lyn

Originally posted by lynette11
    Obviously to open an email account, one would need a user/password. Why not set one up using test/test or similar.

(There are a lot of webmasters who don't upload the scripts and need to get someone to do it or pay someone).

Lyn
    InstaMail provides direct integration with Cpanel and uses the Cpanel webmail manager. If you have cpanel, you should already know what this looks like.
    Big things coming soon

I think you are missing point here.

You are obviously selling a product. I am a potential buyer (or was).

Too many times I have downloaded a free trial only to find it was either a crock or not what I wanted. A good demo fixes that problem.

I'm in the marketing game so I gather I tend to be impatient with people who don't market their product correctly.

Lyn

It appears to me that Lyn was asking for a login to a demo mail account to see the end user experience. Maybe in the future you could set up an account that is somewhat crippled (so spammers can't just log in and blast e-mails, etc) but could be tested directly on the web?
    Plexi Hosting and Web Services LLC - Solid hosting, gift cards

TalkShoe - Live, interactive podcasts

does this work with zend or just with Ion?

Originally posted by XeroSolution
    does this work with zend or just with Ion?
    Right now we've just got the IonCube version. However, since you do not need to install anything on your server, there shouldn't be an issue.
    Big things coming soon

Also, will this script work per say if I have a list of domains that I want to offer email services for, so that the customer will have a drop down box option to choose which one ? Since it ties into the cpanel I would have to assume no and the script would be used per domain. If that is the case, can I use the script multitudes of times for the domains I want to offer or do I have to buy a more licensing option ?

Also, will this script work per say if I have a list of domains that I want to offer email services for, so that the customer will have a drop down box option to choose which one ? Since it ties into the cpanel I would have to assume no and the script would be used per domain. If that is the case, can I use the script multitudes of times for the domains I want to offer or do I have to buy a more licensing option ?
    We are working on a multi domain option where you can have a dropdown box like you specified above. That should be out quite soon, probably the next version or 2. For now, you can make multiple installations of InstaMail on the same domain, but configure them for different domains. We'll get the multi-domain option out there soon
    Big things coming soon

Installed the test version, everything seems to be working out okay with zend. Will get the full version now. Thanks

Installed the test version, everything seems to be working out okay with zend. Will get the full version now. Thanks
    InstaMail works perfectly with Zend because we use the runtime loaders rather than the installed version.
    Big things coming soon

Exclamation

InstaMail Promotional Offer

Version 3 of InstaMail is just around the corner with many, many GREAT new features including MySQL integration, a complete administrator backend, and MUCH more. We plan to have Version 3 released THIS MEMORIAL WEEKEND. In celebration of our anticipated release, we are offering owned license of InstaMail for JUST $6.95 PER LICENSE which includes a FREE update to Version 3! Buy now at this special reduced rate before we launch a price hike when v3 is released! This sale ends when the new release is out -- so act now.

We will be actively coding until the release so please send questions to webmaster[at]twistedphp.com!

Order Link: http://www.twistedlicensing.com/prod...der.php?c=Mg==

Thanks in advance!

Nick @ TwistedPHP
    Big things coming soon

Quote Originally Posted by DediCentral
    InstaMail Version 2.5
    TwistedPHP Script Solutions

InstaMail allows you to start your own e-mail service! Our simple, yet powerful, interface instantly creates e-mail accounts for your customers after completion of a short registration form. InstaMail supports both free and paid accounts, with full PayPal IPN integration.

Key Features
    • Instant and automatic creation of email accounts
    • Supports both free and paid e-mail account setup
    • Full PayPal IPN integration with subscription based billing for paid accounts
    • 100% template based -- You are in control of how your installation looks
    • Easy to use installer script that writes your configuration file for you
    • Under active development and new features are always considered
    • Each license includes lifetime script upgrades/updates and support

Minimum Requirements
    • cPanel Web Server with Linux OS (tested on Fedora)
    • PHP Version 4.1 or above
    • IonCube Loaders are bundled with the download and nothing needs to be installed
    • PayPal Account -- Only if you are using the PayPal feature

Pricing Information
    7 Day FREE Trial: No Cost [order]
    Owned License: $11.95 USD [order]

Need More Information?
    If you have any pre-sales questions, please e-mail me at webmaster[at]twistedphp.com. Replies to this post will be checked at times, however e-mailing me your questions will get much faster responses.
    ... ...

InstaMail Promotional Offer

Version 3 of InstaMail is just around the corner with many, many GREAT new features including MySQL integration, a complete administrator backend, and MUCH more. We plan to have Version 3 released THIS MEMORIAL WEEKEND. In celebration of our anticipated release, we are offering owned license of InstaMail for JUST $6.95 PER LICENSE which includes a FREE update to Version 3! Buy now at this special reduced rate before we launch a price hike when v3 is released! This sale ends when the new release is out -- so act now.

We will be actively coding until the release so please send questions to webmaster[at]twistedphp.com!

Order Link: http://www.twistedlicensing.com/prod...der.php?c=Mg==

Thanks in advance!
    Nick @ TwistedPHP
    Just for the record.