What is the best ad tracking software? So I can tell where my orders come from.

What is the best ad tracking software? So I can tell where my orders come from.

I use ultimate affiliate and it sucks.

Is it good to use a cookie? I know alot of firewalls, antivirus and popup blocks will reject or prompt to reject cookies.

Are you looking for an affiliate program? or an statistics software?

Urchin will tell you what search engine is sending you the referral and also can keep control of your pay per click campaings. www.urchin.com
    Jorge Campos | WBpro
    Web Building Professionals
    www.wbpro.com

I use ultimate affiliate and it sucks.
    Care to expand a bit? What is it that it lacks? What doesn't it do properly?

an affiliate program i guess, im trying to track where order come from like where they first saw my ad, even if there ip changed

Try ROI Tracking Pro.
    Rich
    WebsiteMaven - Web Hosting Reviews, Guides, and Advice to Build and Promote your Web Site

This one?
    roi-tracking-pro.com

Is it really good?

Does it use a cookie? How do I know people just wont reject the cookie?

That's the one.

It uses a cookie. You can't keep people from rejecting the cookie but most people don't.

Also,, it is only a one time fee of $29. You can spend at least $80 a month for Atlas Onepoint and it will do a bit more but you can get quite a bit of granularity with this program. It revolutionized my PPC campaign strategies.

[edit: Oh, by the way, prepare yourself for some substandard Ukranian-English documentation on the program but for $29 it really does a great job.]
    Rich
    WebsiteMaven - Web Hosting Reviews, Guides, and Advice to Build and Promote your Web Site