Unhappy Girl, 8, Found Buried Alive in Trash Bin

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articl...ound22-ON.html

LAKE WORTH, Fla. - An 8-year-old girl who was raped and buried alive told a friend she remembers her attacker towering over her before she passed out, then awoke seven hours later beneath a pile of rocks and concrete blocks when she heard the voices of rescuers.

Tinyurl is the answer for posting long urls!!!

Well that really is shocking!!! Can't believe what phycos we have in this world...

On a lighter note - The Dude, you should be a news reporter the amount of news you post here!

Originally posted by KI-ChrisE
    Well that really is shocking!!! Can't believe what phycos we have in this world...

On a lighter note - The Dude, you should be a news reporter the amount of news you post here!
    Believe it or not, I live in Florida and most of the time when something happens down here I hear it from The Dude first.
    Dave

This is terrible, thank goodness that she is still alive.

The suspect is 17 years old. If convicted, I'm sure the sentence won't be long enough to stop him from consuming one or more additional girls before his life is over.

What is wrong with people now a day?

I think it supports the theory of natural selection. That predicts that nature will produce more mistakes than improvements, but net forward evolutionary progress occurs by the mistakes being selected out. In the past the perpetrator of something like this might have been culled from the herd by public stoning. In today's world nature's mistakes get paroled.