Need a host with mysql4.1

I thought I had found the perfect host for me, 5 domains, large space, good bandwidth and customer forums. However, after getting my site set up, I imported my database from my old host only to find out it wouldn't import.

I fixed that, by setting the compatibility to mysql4.0 (old host was 4.1) and imported. Everything worked great except that all my Korean text came out broken. It's a UTF-8 issue which isn't supported in mysql4.0

I posted a test entry in my blog in Korean and that text came out fine. However importing doesn't work. I thought about cutting and pasting, but with 140 entries and 600+comments that is a daunting task. I tried changing some of the usernames via phpmyadmin, however they remained broken, so even if I wanted to cut & paste - a lot of my users would have broken names and profiles.

Could someone recommend a shared hosting environment where I can get 2gb of storage, 40gb+ of bandwidth, & at least 5 domains with email that runs mysql4.1? $10 or less per month.

Thank you

Can anyone help me out. I recieved one message, but the link provided didn't include multiple domains.

Who sent you that link & what was the site?
    If you have to operate your company behind the scenes or under a fake name, maybe it's time to leave the industry and start something fresh.

One option you have is that you can browse the offers thread, and contact each company and find out if they run MySQL 4.1
    Webair Internet Development Inc.
    Shared Hosting Managed Dedicated Servers SEO
    1.866.WEBAIR.1 24/7/365 Support Adult Friendly
    My comments do not reflect the views of the company or its management.

Check through various directories like or webhostdir